Looking for a group:> (Found one/ no time anymore)

Hi ! A friend and I are looking for a group to play dnd with, we both are in a campaign but would like to join another one to use other characters we have created. We are looking for players and a DM, its okay if you arent so experienced! We will gladly help:> Hope we can become a lovley group:D (We can also speak german -)

4 Likes

YESS I found your post :relieved: The friend here :wave:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome! If you want to come to one or two of the Friday Night open table games those are a great way to meet folk and groups spin out from there.

You looking for face to face, online or don’t care?

3 Likes

Face to face if possibly but online is also very much okay :>

2 Likes

Hiiii I’m also looking for a group! :smiley: English or German, either is fine (however, I do prefer English). I’ve played warhammer a couple of years ago, but other than watching Critical Role I’m not very experienced. ^^’ Both face to face and online work for me.

2 Likes

I would expect you’ll get folk turn up here going ‘this sounds like my thing!’ over time (how the young folks table came together) so be patient and see who responds. [Clove just beat me to it and just proved my point!]

If you like, we’re running a survey to try and figure out what everyone wants - feel free to throw in your preferences on when and what you want to play and in a month or so I’ll see how we can get folk gaming.

1 Like

Hi! We would be very happy for you to be a part of this campaign! Would you want to be a player or an dm?

Hi :smiley: Ohh I’m glad to hear (read) that!! I’d like to be a player <: Would you like to exchange discord or telegram?

Alrighty then! My discord is @yours_sincerely_sam

Hey sam, I just posted a request looking for players… ( HELP! …. A world needs saving!) If you are interessted, just let us know.

So long, hava a relaxing sunday evening and would be nice to hear from you

cheers Matt

2 Likes

Hey! My friend and i are very intrested !:>

1 Like

You should be added to our discord server… we can chat there

1 Like

Ofcourse my @ is @yours_sincerely_sam

Hey Sam, thanxs for your message. At the moment we are actually a bit overwhelmed by the number of respons we got here, but we would like to give everyone a shot to see who fits best. I forwarded your discord to our DM and he will invite you to our server… I myself are a discord newb, so he is in charge there :sweat_smile:

So long all the best, and see you in Discord :wink:

cheers Matt

1 Like

Hey there guys :slight_smile: i was at comic-con and got the RPG Vienna discord recommended and found this forum. Im also looking for a DnD group for 2 people (both players). Is there a common place you guys meet, or how do you manage groups normally?

Sincerly, Chris

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:

there are regular D&D 5E oneshots on FR (spiced up with the occ. indie game)
plus also on Saturday, but those are lackling DMs lately

the D&D 5E days have a system, how you can level up and re-use your character on a later day on a different table

look out for threads with VALUE in their name
like this :point_right: one
(V.A.L.U.E. = Vienna Adventurer’s League Ultimate Experience = our AL with Houserules)

V.A.L.U.E. has seen its fair share of open hop-on / hop-off campaigns in the past, but that is the exception not the norm

aside from that, there is also an open D&D - as seen in Stranger Things - table, who play semi-reg. in a different location (if the :sun_with_face: allows it, in a park)
also threads for this one also do pop up regularly

should you look for group elsewhere, make a post here in the forum if you are a GM, or wait for that to happen should you look for one

just as an advice:
the open games are really good to get a feel for other DMs/players and if they would click with you … all of those mentioned above have proved to be a great recruiting ground for campaigns in the past

take care & happy gaming :game_die:

1 Like