LFPlayer: DnD One shot this friday the 6th of April!

I planed a Dungeons & Dragons 3.5ish One-Shot for this friday at 19:00 until about 24:00-01:00. It is a Dungeoncrawler-ish adventure and the characters are pre-generated, as is their backstory (it makes starting the game easier.

I have following players:

Neil
Alissa
Siobhan
K.H.
Phillip

Michael was planed but can’t make it, so a slot opened up. If anyone is interested in playing, you can reply below. This is not first come, first serve basis - if there are more people interested, I guess we’ll let the dice decide who gets to come to the table :smiley: . Highest d20 roll would win.

BTW I’m gonna bring cake, have to make one for Easter anyway, might as well bake another one for you guys. And yes I can bake, if anyone wonders :slight_smile:

Just edited the topic title to reflect the correct month :wink:

Thanks, I kinda get confused with all the time travel of late.

I would def join for the one shot tomorrow however I have a buddy form the States coming to visit. If you had a spot for 2 then I believe we will def be in. He is also an RPGer. I am not sure how big you want the event to be? Otherwise I would commit in an instant.

Br
Arturo

7 players are too much for me, only one could play :frowning: .

Well, if you still have room for me, I’d be more than happy (delighted to be exact, with a side helping of joyful and a sprinkle of excited) to join your game.

I guess you guys have to roll dice now. Whoever wins, I’ll send my address and phone number.

Haha! AmLash you’re very cruel! :wink:

Arturo said he could only make it if his friend could come too, Simon has no demands! :mrgreen:

[quote=“Neil”]Haha! AmLash you’re very cruel! :wink:

Arturo said he could only make it if his friend could come too, Simon has no demands! :mrgreen:[/quote]

That’s because I have no friend… :neutral_face:

Yeah, I only posted, because I thought Arturo would only be interested if there was also room for his friend…
But if he wants, the spot should be his, he, after all, answered earlier…

[quote=“Neil”]Haha! AmLash you’re very cruel! :wink:

Arturo said he could only make it if his friend could come too, Simon has no demands! :mrgreen:[/quote]

If I could DM 3 more players, I would, but it would be too much for me, and so everyones enjoyment would be suffering.

I can’t disqualify Arturo, only because he wanted to bring a friend. I think luck is the only fair chance here.

Simon
[dice]0[/dice]

Kilasin
[dice]1[/dice]

I am sorry Kilasin, but Simon rolled higher. I hope you are not offended by this barbaric display of getting into a game, and hope to see you on the board.

No wories!! Aptly my friend missed his flight… But No hard feelings here on the game… Maybe next time… Take it easy guys !! Enjoy the game

So Simon joined us and we all had a great session!

Great GMing from AmLash and all the players performed impressively. Awesome twist to the story (don’t want to say too much for fearing of spoiling it for people who haven’t played it) The session lasted a “little” longer than planned… :wink: but we’ll put that down to experience.

Good job guys!

It certainly was a lot of fun! And the story was great!