LAN Party Interest? With a couple games

Hey All!

I was wondering who would be interested in a LAN Party. I got the idea since I saw the post of online RPG. I have a couple games we can try.

NeverWinter Nights
Baldur’s Gate II
IceWind Dale

or we can try an MMORPG

Best Regards!

I have to admit to confusion (which I felt since the online RPG thread). How would that work? These are all single-player games?

I don’t know about the others, but I am pretty sure NWN has a multiplayer option. In fact, I believe some people were running their own campaign through it…

Ya there are options for multiplayer…

Or we can try DDO (which is the game im playing its online every1 can download the game for free and play for free also. Pretty cool game.

deleted

I have time this sunday if you guys want a game of Baldurs Gate .

Unfortuately i don’t have any of those (except of course Diablo II) :confused:

Do you know if i can get them at Saturn or so at a reasonable price?

Since aptly we have some serious interest on this I would not mind to host this party.

For those of you who are interested please send me a PM and I will try to set something up by this Sunday or the latest next weekend.

I’d be interested…

In fact, I actually brought Neverwinter Nights with me from France…

[quote=“TwoEyes”]Unfortuately i don’t have any of those (except of course Diablo II) :confused:

Do you know if i can get them at Saturn or so at a reasonable price?[/quote]

Both NVN and Baldur’s Gate are available at Amazon.at pretty dirt cheap, depending of the edition, between 1 and 20 euros, with most version under 8 around or under 8 euros…

And Good Old Games has DRM-free downloads of almost everything cheap.

Yeah I’d go with the Good Old Games version as they come pre-patched and ready to go with those massive mods that tie everything together.

I was not familiar with these sites, I got most of my old games from the HOTU website. This one has the advantage of being more clearly legal…

And they have Wing Commanders and Privateer so… yeah!