Jurassic V.A.L.U.E.s

Going to be there with a friend to play Crystalline if our dm shows up, otherwise will join any other table T2

1 Like

Will be here to play. Will bring my Stormsinger (Cleric/Wizard) Cirra who is a Hermit and part of Ape :orangutan: clan

1 Like

Will be there to DM T1/2 (or if not needed as a DM play T1/2 preferred but got T3&4 too)

Sign me up :mammoth:

1 Like

Hi, I’ll be there to play and it’s my first time so I guess my character is T1

1 Like

@OfCaspian
Hi there and welcome. As a new player you can create your character either at level 1 (T1) or at level 5 (T2).

Before you start diving into creating your character, please check out our Houserules!

If you are new to DnD 5e and will need/would like to have some help with character creation, just make sure to show up about 30 min. earlier (at around 18:30). Someone is usually already there at that time and can assist you. :+1:

The beautiful shaman Leandra, member of the Lion Clan, will join this adventure to bring peace and harmony in the name of the Worldmother.

1 Like

If theres interest, I want to try running a game called goblin punks where you play as a bunch of crust punk goblins. Seems like a fun one page rpg

Otherwise I’ll run a t1 or t2 as desired.

1 Like

I’ll be there with a T1 character

okidoki, thank you :slight_smile:

Are there some custom backgrounds? The standard ones don’t really fit

What about Outlander or Acolyte? I think these can be flavored well for a prehistoric theme. Generally, you can create a custom background (or just switch the proficiencies granted by your chosen background) RAW, the instructions for that are in the PHB :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have work until at least 8, but If I could drop in late I would be absolutely delighted to join Plangea:)

1 Like

If you look up the Plangea setting you can find around 20 new backgrounds from like page 75 onwards i think

1 Like

The issue is that these would not be VALUE-legal as they are not official. I am not Darthbinks of course, and it could be that he allows them for characters that only play his campaign.

Damn this seems cool! Would love to join/be put on a waiting list. In any case, I will bring both T1-T2 and adapt to the situation, joining the tables where a player is needed.

1 Like

I will be there wherever I’m needed I shall go :slight_smile:

:t_rex:

DMs (4):

• Darthbinks :mammoth: T2 (levels 5-7)
  • Resil :crystal_ball: T2
  • Tersidian :smiling_imp: T1-T2
  • Unsniped :mantelpiece_clock: T1-T2 … or runs an indie game (see above)

Players (18):

• BufoBufo :mammoth: T2
  • Istariel :mammoth: T2
  • Janlocks :mammoth: T2 … shows up later
  • JuMiSu :mammoth: T2
  • Mexikorn :mammoth: T2
  • Potifex :mammoth: T2
  • NonnoKai :crystal_ball: T2
  • polina :crystal_ball: T2
  • Shocker :crystal_ball: T2
  • Tequilia_Sunset :crystal_ball: T2
  • Xerdor :crystal_ball: T2
  • ThatGuyTed :smiling_imp: T1-T2
  • Avallona T1-T2
  • Bearberry T1
  • cat4laugh T1-T4
  • froggyprince T1-T2 … would prefer T1
  • MarkusW T1-T3
  • OfCaspian T1

:mammoth: is full unless someone cancels

Coming to continue the Crystalline City

The map is for the players to think of where you want to go next. You are in the lower city now.

1 Like

@Potifex & @Janlocks

the backgrounds in the Planegea book are NOT V.A.L.U.E. legal

… BUT

you can easily reflavour the backgrounds for a :mammoth: :t_rex: setting:

Folk Hero, Hermit and Outlander work really well

as does:
Athlete, Entertainer, Inheritor, Sage

Acolyte, Anthropologist, Charlatan, Far Traveler, Fisher, Guild Artisan/Merchant, Haunted One, Marine, Mercenary Veteran, Noble, Sailor and (Uthgard) Tribe Member
also only need minor cosmetic adjustments

Feylost and Witchlight Hand
are best for Fey characters … or for Elves/Goblinoids who want to live in “interesting times”

Courtier, Soldier, and Urchin are tied to the conquest of the city of the Hill Giants by several allied tribes a human generation ago

(some directly tied to other settings such as Spelljammer, Ravnica Guild backgrounds, Strixhaven colleges, or Dragonmarked House Agents would be more challenging to adapt)