January 14th, 18:00, (GMT+01:00) The V.A.L.U.E. of Vaccination

Anyone up for a V.A.L.U.E. game this friday at Café 1070? If so, please post in this tread if you are going to come, and if you are going to be a player or a DM.

Also remember that the 2G rule is in effect and that the venue closes at 22:00, so we should try to start on point, if not earlier than usual.

I would prefer to be a player, have characters for T1 - T3 available.

Tiers:

• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

:point_right: RPG Vienna Quick Start Guide

Item unlocks and their TCP cost can be found here.

Discord for questions and stuff

And my T1 bagpipes

Omg can’t wait for those bagpipes! Will be there with a T1 aswell

1 Like

Uhhh the saga continues ^^ sign me up with the same T1 again

Oh god damn, I’m afraid something came up on my end. I am afraid that I am out for today :frowning:

Epic thread title :smiley:
I’d be in as a player. Will be at 1070 at 1800 if work permits it, crazy week, lets see if we get a game going. Otherwise Ill enjoy a nice cocktail.
Unfortunately, I dont/didnt have time to prepare something as DM today. Will try to have something in the back pocket for future occations come 2 weeks.

Finally DnD is back in season! I missed you guys!

1 Like

If we find noone else to DM, I probably could DM the WIld Sheep Chase (T1) :slight_smile:

1 Like

If work goes well I might be able to join as well as a player.

Still not done with work, no way Ill make it till 1800/1900. Will most likely not be at 1070 today, even for a drink, would get there way too late. Closing time 2200 is a joke.

Thx for the Sheep Chase offer though @Arthilas , very cool =)

Looking forward to seeing you guys next week!

You are coming! I cast Suggestion on you!

Almost missed it since there was no new topic ^^" but i will still be around for at least a couple of hours

I think there won’t be a game today unfortunately. Maybe next week? Looking forward to meet you asgain :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.