It seemed like such an easy, straightforward job

In honor of Siobhan’s new job (and the entirely unrelated growth of my balance from €5 to FIVE MILLION CLAMS!), how about a game on the 16th to put her in the proper mindset?

Working title: First day on the job

Expect bloodshed. :slight_smile:

Anybody up for it?

I am in. And should ve able to host it at my new place, presumably…

What system is that? I suspect it is a modern/contemporary or SF setting.

Sounds like a blast - but I’ll be neck deep in students and larp preperations. Next time!

16th is a Sunday, so I have to decline… sadly.

As the guest of honor, I will surely be there!

I have in my head something like the old infocom game Bureaucracy (by Douglas Adams). Please tell me it’ll be not that.

Neck deep in students? These frat parties are even wilder than I remembered…

[quote=“Siobhan”]As the guest of honor, I will surely be there!

I have in my head something like the old infocom game Bureaucracy (by Douglas Adams). Please tell me it’ll be not that.[/quote]

Well the game paranoia is still around and has its share of absurdist bureaucracy. But I don’t know if aby job ever feel simple or straight forward under this system…

Guys…I’ve got a sneaky feeling -H- is winding you all up here!

Only one way to find out… :wink:

(And I would never wind anybody up. Ever. Truly.)

OK, let’s get this show on the road…

What say you to 3 o’clock in the afternoon on Sunday? Simon has graciously offered to host again.

And would you prefer a one-shot, or are you up for a mini-campaign (something like half a dozen sessions)?

Looking forward to seeing you on sunday…

Sunday the 16th, 3pm. Can do.

Yep, yep…
It will be at my new place. Hopefully, having move less than a weak prior, mess should not have yet raised above catastrophic levels… Right? Right?

It depends. There’s a level of catastrophic generally involved in unpacking…

[quote=“Simon”]Yep, yep…
It will be at my new place. Hopefully, having move less than a weak prior, mess should not have yet raised above catastrophic levels… Right? Right?[/quote]
I’m getting some great ideas for plot hooks here…