Is it hot in here? Yes.. .Yes it is... V.A.L.U.E your temperatures...(Friday Games)

I too will be there with a T1/T2 character (me and Nox are coming in a Duo-Pack)

1 Like

I’ll rock up too if there’s room! Idc where, it’s been like > a year and I’m itching to play again :joy: T1 probably

Considering the DM/player ratio and the fact so far nobody stated clear interest in doing some edgerunning, I think I will join only as a player. I will keep my one-shot for another time.

There’s a cyberpunk ttrpg?? I’d be down for that if anyone else is!

Indeed, “Cyberpunk Red”, the offical TTRPG Cyberpunk 2077 and Edgerunners are based on. I doubt that we get a full group together this week, but its good to see there is some enthusiasm for it.

1 Like

I’ll join too.

I am new to V.A.L.U.E. but If I can finish work early enought I would like to show up with a T1 char and join a game

I would like to join, too! If I understood correctly, I can either create a T1 or T2 character, right? (Please correct me if I am wrong!)
Anyways, anything to take into account beside the guidelines when creating a character?

1 Like

If I am not needed as a DM, I would absolutely be down to play cyberpunk too

No dnd for me today. Perhaps another time. Have fun folks

For clarification, was this indended for D&D or Cyberpunk? Because on the list you were put under the latter.

Good to hear, maybe we can make Cyberpunk happen next week.

Today I will be a bit late since I have to take my the later train from Salzburg

1 Like

Hey guys! Not feeling too well, I’ll need to skip out for today. :sleepy: :sparkles:
I hope you all have tons of fun and a great evening! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Oh no, Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Was meant for dnd

Thanks for playing and making a deal with the Ghostlord
You gain

@ThatGuyTed gains the following Homebrew Story Award

Evil is a multitasking Job
You have touched the Sphere and are now marked by it. You can cast Summon Undead once, If you do so the spell is cast two levels higher. In return you have become the student of the Ghostlord.

You also gain the following downtime activity.

I’m taking my Major in Evil (requires 10 downtime days, 2000 GP in supplies)
You train with the Ghostlord, in the art of evil necromancy and Lichdom. You have the choice of either:

• You can replace your Clockwork Sorcerer spells, with necromancy spells on a level up
  • You begin your studies in lichdom, maybe becoming a lich at the end of the story
  • Prepare a big surprise for the final fight

The other Downtime activities are (Note some of these will stay for a while, so if you can’t afford them now that’s fine):

Reuse, Reanimate, Recycle (requires 5 downtime days and 3000 GP)
You have a squashed and burned dragon skeleton and a skeletal behir. Maybe you can salvage something out of it. Reward: Depending on your luck, +X Bolts or Arrows, or even Bolts/Arrows of Slaying

Questioning Madness (5/10 or 15 for both Downtime Days, Proficiency in Arcana or History, 1500 GP in offerings)
You try and gain some information from the Ghostlord or his Lair. Perhaps there are some magical formulas lying around, or spellbooks from ~Tourists~. Otherwise you can try to ask him about the Fane of Tiamat. An adventure of its own.

Tomb Raider (requires 15 Downtime Days, 500 GP)
You prepare yourself to delve into dungeons and tombs, being better to evade traps and find hidden doors. Might be useful. Reward: Dungeon Delver Feat

Sneaky Business (Requires 10 Downtime Days, proficiency in Goblin and either access to Disguise Kit or disguising spells)
Perhaps you don’t want to storm the Fane and rather want to make a sneaky enterance. There are several Goblin and Hobgoblin identities just lying around. With a bit of creativity you might be able to sneak through the upper floors.

Masterwork (15 Days and 2000 GP Requires proficiency in Smiths tools, or Woodcarvers tools)
You improve one non-magical item, into an item that still counts as non-magical but is stronger than before.
Reward: +1 to attack and damage rolls for a non-magical item that will remain a non-magical item. That only counts for my table

Better Supplies (requires 10 Downtime Days and 350 GP per Potion)
You decide that your party need better equipment for the coming adventures. You can buy Potions of Greater Healing (4d4+4 Healing) at 350 GP a piece, at your local Ghostlord :).

Contact the Aranea (requires 7 Downtime Days and 1200 GP, Access to the spell Sending (Must not be prepared))
You use Mihani Arani as your contact, to give messages to the remaining Aranea in the area of the Wyrmsmoke mountains, perhaps to better locate the Fane of Tiamat or to throw sand in the gears of the goblin army.

Note: Next week there will be no RHoD Game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.