Irishman in Vienna

Hi guys,

I replied to Neil’s original ad on Virtual Vienna and was re-directed here.

I’m 28 years old and moved to Vienna last May from Ireland to escape the dreaded recession. I’ve been a gamer for as long as I can remember. I’ve played everything from tabletop wargames to RPGs, CCGs and video games.

In the last few years I’ve mostly been a Magic: the Gathering player, but my interest in competitive play is more or less petering out and I haven’t found any heads to play with in a home game in Vienna. I have also been dipping in and out of board games, video games and the odd RPG.

Do let me know if you’re hosting a game in Vienna. I’m pretty familiar with most of the systems you seem to be playing, but I definitely need time to get back up to speed. So, I can offer my services as a player at the moment at any stage over the weekend, on a weekly basis (I’m pretty flexible with time as I don’t have any work coimmitments at the weekend).

If we get a regular group going I would also be happy to host a game. We have a large living room and my office. both of which could comfortably house six gamers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, Zeld.

I also came here following an advice from Neil and am too looking for a group to join.

As I stated elsewhere (I don’t want to spam the website too much), I am willing to play just about anything and would be happy to DM (I am mosty familiar with D&D 3.5 and 4th).

Unfortunately, I now live in a smallish room in a student residence. It’s comfortable enough but you can’t put many gamers in there, so I can’t host a game…