Ideas for the website

So, after chatting about with Neil, here are a couple of ideas I have about the sites:

Maybe have a section dedicated to matchmaking and group finding.
Maybe having a section dedicated to boardgames/wargames and maybe computer games. Or maybe just “Geek culture” to include comics and just about everything. It could also be a place for people wanting to organise a boardgame to post and find members…

Maybe a section “events” or “get together”. For example, if people want to meet to see a movie, or just to hang out at a restaurant or bar and socialize without rolling dies (I know, crazy, right?).

The RPG club I was in last year used to have a “comment of the week” stickied thread, so that when somebody in the game said/did anything particularly funny, it could be posted there for everybody to enjoy…

Anyway, that’s a few ideas I had…

:open_mouth: What is this madness!?

Just kidding :wink: Some good ideas there Simon. I’ve set up a Boardgames/Books/Movies board for the moment. I’ll hold off adding more boards until the site grows a little more.

:open_mouth: What is this madness!?

Just kidding :wink: Some good ideas there Simon. I’ve set up a Boardgames/Books/Movies board for the moment. I’ll hold off adding more boards until the site grows a little more.[/quote]

Yep, yep, I noticed.
And I like your policy of not unnecessary multiplying the sections, too…