I did a thing... my first one-shot for D&D 5E is out on DMs Guild!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have started my year by stepping out of my comfort zone and putting my first one-shot adventure for D&D 5E out to the public! :grin: I’m equal parts thrilled and weary ^^

In case you want to have a look, and maybe even leave a review (it is pay-what-you-want), please take a look here: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/263445/Wolpertinger-Wererat--Well

If you decide to leave a review, please be gentle - it is my first time :weary:

(I hope this isn’t seen as shameless self-promotion, I’m mainly just very interested in feedback to improve in the future. If this post is an issue, I will of course be happy to remove it again.)

2 Likes

Excellent job! I’ll have a look when I get the chance. Not much time for RPGs these days. Oh and the only issue I have with this kind of post is that there aren’t more of them. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! In that case, you might see more posts like this from me in the future - there are at least half a dozen or so one-shots that I would like to convert for the public, and I already have the next one in preparation :grin: The only problem is that it takes way longer than I had anticipated to turn my notes from running these into a document that anyone might actually be able to follow ^^ I have gained a whole new appreciation for writers…

1 Like

Wolpertinger Wererat - Well! is featuring in the DMsguild front page “Teach your kids to game” banner just now; congrats!

Yes, indeed it is! :smile: It’s a nice capstone to an amazing first year for me on DMs Guild, with many unexpected milestones… I released four solo-products, and all of them are in the top 10% of bestselling titles of the entire website now, two actually broke into the top 3%, and one even is in the top 1% :sweat_smile: It was all a little bit crazy… I hope that I’ll be able to build on that in 2020, there is a lot in the pipeline :grin:

2 Likes