Household RPG: A Fabulous One Shot

Hey I’d like to try out the tabletop roleplaying game Household. Again :slight_smile:

The game is about fairies and other small creatures of european folklore in an old mansion. Since the „Old Masters“ have left the fey creatures have created their own societies and nations. The game is very late 18th -19th century.

Name of the one-shot is: The Velvet Conspiracy.

Plot: It is time for the yearly Yule ball in Tournoire the Ebon Castle. This lies in the Realm the land of the faries. Empress Arcadia Oberonovna rules this land. You are here either as a servant or as a ball attendee. But conspiracies and jockeying for political power are all around. Can you gain power and who will pay the price for it?

Theme: political, investigation, adventure

System: the system is a d6 system where the goal is to reach as many matching faces as possible. There are ways to reroll and special abilities with classes known as professions and subclasses known as vocations. image

Who is this for? Anyone really who is interested to play a small creature in a big house.

How can I join? Just write here under the post.

I don‘t know the system? No problem. We will learn it together and I will post additional stuff later/ send you information about the rules.

When? We choose a date after I have found some players. Probably around November/December

There seem to be a lot of people already? No problem, I can run that one shot or another one a second time.

I have a character from last time? You can reuse your old character if you want to.

3 Likes

:heart: the last game

:beetle: I am in, left foot first

1 Like

I’m up for it. I’ve lost my last character so will have to make a new one.

1 Like

I’m interested! Would have to see where the scheduling lands us. How long is the one shot?

Would love to try this system also. Have some issues with the schedule but hope we can find a suitable date for all of us :grinning:

I would love to join!

Interested, but likewise schedule-challenged.

Last time it went for about 3-4 hours. So I’m shooting for that again.

1 Like

Sounds really interesting, would love to join as well.

Let’s try to explore the world from a new perspective - hope the schedule gods are gracious!

I would love to join

1 Like

Sounds very interesting, if time allows I would love to try :slight_smile:

This sounds really fun, would love to join! Will depend on if I can arrange childcare for the date, whenever that is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.