Hope to get a better English 😉

Hi everybody,

my Name is Mario and I am close to 40 years old. I joined the site here 2 weeks ago and I have forgotten to introduce myself to you (I just skiped the intrudoctions and went directly to arrange a meeting :hear_no_evil:). I am a bit experienced in TTRPGs, I played Pathfinder, a bit Shadowrun and CoC, always as a player, have never been the DM and I’d like to keep it this way. I always played with German speaking people and I thought it was a good idea playing in English, which I trained in the States once, because I’d like to refresh it this way. Please do not be afraid, I could slow down the Games, after 2-3 sessions and when I got to know the people we are playing with, my English is supposed to work again properly. So, I hope to see some of you soon and I am looking forward to have some exciting runs, quests, adventures and cheerful evenings with you!

Cheers, Orco

1 Like

Hey Orco,

Welcome from another new person in the same age range :slight_smile: I’m sure you’ll find your English skills return, but nonetheless good luck with the endeavour

1 Like

Thank you very much, Nyar. I do my best!