Holmes?

Since mystery games seem to be popular around here, would anybody be interested in playing Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective sometime, perhaps on a weekend? It’s not technically a role-playing game, but a very close relative with plenty of opportunities for role-playing. Gameplay is similar to Tom’s mysteries, but DM-less.

Warning: not for the easily frustrated …

I’m certainly interested. Need to know when though asap. I will have to request the time off work. Though I can say with certainty that I have next weekend free.
How many people do you need? I might be able to convince my girlfriend to come along, she enjoys boardgames, if it’s no problem.

[quote="-H-"]Since mystery games seem to be popular around here, would anybody be interested in playing Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective sometime, perhaps on a weekend? It’s not technically a role-playing game, but a very close relative with plenty of opportunities for role-playing. Gameplay is similar to Tom’s mysteries, but DM-less.

Warning: not for the easily frustrated …[/quote]

You own that game?

I have been wanting to buy it for a while, alas the copies are now prohibitively expensive…
I’d love to ggive it a try!

I’m always up for some mystery. It’s probably just gonna depend on the date/weekend.

By the way I’m going to need a date soon because I may have to give up either my saturday or sunday soon.

Couple of expansions, too. Of course, there’s a small but meaningful difference between owning and actually knowing where they are, but if there is interest, I’ll start digging through closets.

I don’t know. Sometime in February, perhaps? I was really just throwing this out there to see whether there’d be any nibbles.

I see. How many people, min and max, will make this work?

There’s no real minimum or maximum. It plays solo, it plays with a crowd … I’d say something like 3-4 is probably the sweet spot, though.

Keep us up to date on this dude. I’m quite interested in joining.