Hi

Hi I am total noob to pen and paper rpg games,
But I am interested in trying to play.
I found you guys meet and play in regular basis,
so I wanted to join you.

p.s.
maybe this is off-topic,
whenever I connect to this site, it lets me know about the app for this forum,
which is not available in austrian app store…
Is it possible to turn the notification off?

Cheers,
LEE

Welcome!
We got a group of people that is meeting pretty much every Thursday at Spielbar. If you look at the ‘Arrange a Game!’ sub forum you will find a thread for the upcoming game (usually a couple of days before).
The games, GMs and players change very often and if you want to join just drop a post in the thread so the guys running games that day know how many people to expect.

Yeah. I have noticed that, too. Usually happens when you open the page via phone (for the first time - or delete cookies).

Welcome!

Yeah, I got the ad too, I’ll tell Neil about it when I see him next…

Apart from that, as Tom mentioned; we are meeting once a week, it is better to mention as early as possible if you intend to join as some games require a fair bit of prep time (creating pre-gen characters and the like)…

Any system in particular you wish to try?

Welcome!

Yeah, I got the ad too, I’ll tell Neil about it when I see him next…

Apart from that, as Tom mentioned; we are meeting once a week, it is better to mention as early as possible if you intend to join as some games require a fair bit of prep time (creating pre-gen characters and the like)…

Any system in particular you wish to try?

Thanks for the worm welcome!

I got interested in pen and pencil rpg because of Dungeons and dragons so I really want to try it.
Other than that I don’t really know which games are there, yet I like the concept of rpg games, so I want to try others as well.

Sounds good.

I do run D&D (5th Edition which is the one you might have seen played on Acquisition incorporated or Critical Role) and Pathfinder (essentially a variant on D&D 3.5 edition) from time to time…
I do need a bit of advance warning as these games ask for a bit of organization compared to other games…

Do you know which Thursday you will be able to join us? I’ll try to prepare a game for that week…

[quote=“Simon”]
Do you know which Sunday you will be able to join us? I’ll try to prepare a game for that week…[/quote]
Simon means Thursday, the group is meeting pretty much every Thursday, lemonmon

[quote=“Thopthes”][quote=“Simon”]
Do you know which Sunday you will be able to join us? I’ll try to prepare a game for that week…[/quote]
Simon means Thursday, the group is meeting pretty much every Thursday, lemonmon[/quote]

Indeed… No idea why I mistyped like that… Cursed scarab most likely…

Yep, Thursday 19h30, Spielbar near Alser straße (Laudongasse bus stop)

Are you gonna play next Thursday (18th Aug)?
If so, I am gonna join you.

We should be meeting and, if it works for you, I’d be happy to try and get some kind of D&D game (most likely either 5th ed or Pathfinder) ready…

sounds cool
Then I will be there in the spiel-bar at 7.30pm on 18th Aug.

Perfect! See you there!

I’d be in on that, too.