Hi

Heyo, my name is Daniel (as my username maybe already suggested) and i am 24 years old. I live in the region of Baden b. Wien. I never played DnD before, but decided to play Baldurs Gate 3 and it‘s besides maybe Elden Ring, the best single player experience i have ever had. So i figured maybe real DnD might be something for me? I have a really hard time when it comes to meeting new people, but oh well lets give it a shot. I don’t really know where to start with all this and i really mean with everything. So hopefully it‘s here :slight_smile: Thank u in advance if u decide to reach out to me and thank you all for reading this god awful text. I hope my english was somewhat understandable :confused:

2 Likes

Hello Daniel! :wave:

If you want to meet some people in an open setting you can visit one of our Friday evening or Saturday morning open games. Just look for Meetings with V.A.L.U.E. in the title. I think the current Friday game is rather full, but maybe next week. Otherwise nice to have you here.

this saturdays game is still quite empty, we’d be happy to have you.

also don’t worry…dnd tends to attract socially awkward/shy people. you’re not the only one