Hi, this is Mentor

Hello,

I found & joined this board a few years back but never found the time to make use of it. Well, I’ll try to change that now :slight_smile:

I am a small, self-publishing RPG-Author from Vienna. All of my stuff is free (creative commons), however, most of it is in German. Only recently, I translated my “flagship”, a 4-page-RPG ruleset called NIP’AJIN, into English. You can find it here, and more German works here. Given time (and help) I might translate more of the stuff.

For now I am thinking of starting an English RPG-Group. I never played in English, but I could use the practice. After I found out what goes where here on the board, I will open a thread for that.

Thanks for reading this,
Mentor

[quote=“Mentor”]Hello,

I found & joined this board a few years back but never found the time to make use of it. Well, I’ll try to change that now :slight_smile:

I am a small, self-publishing RPG-Author from Vienna. All of my stuff is free (creative commons), however, most of it is in German. Only recently, I translated my “flagship”, a 4-page-RPG ruleset called NIP’AJIN, into English. You can find it here, and more German works here. Given time (and help) I might translate more of the stuff.

For now I am thinking of starting an English RPG-Group. I never played in English, but I could use the practice. After I found out what goes where here on the board, I will open a thread for that.

Thanks for reading this,
Mentor[/quote]

Welcome (ish)
If you want to jump right into it, we have a regular open game on Thursdays at the Spielbar.
That’d could also be a fine place to present and maybe playtest your game.
The games are normally in English…

I’ve already found this “Stammtisch” and it’s cool that you have something like this. Coming week is a big tight for me, but I will aim for the week after that.

Sounds good.

The good thing about the episodic nature of the Thursday game is that it works just as well for the people that can make it only sporadically than for the hardcore weeklier…