Hi guys!

Allo !

So my name is Jeff I just moved from Canada to Vienna (one week ago) to live with my girl friend here. I’m 28 and my nationality is french.

I started RPG in Canada so I’m not an “old player” but I know bases. I am very far to be bilingual in English so I hope to don’t be blocked because of that.

Currently, I don’t work (I left my job in Canada) and I am looking for a job in IT, I am a developer. It means that I am available every time!

Hoping to meet you soon ! :wink:

Jeff

Your story is so close to mine :wink:

Welcome aboard, I hope we’ll meet soon : I am currently in France, but will very soon start over attending the thursday sessions !

Welcome aboard, Jeff! Glad to get some more members around. If you’re interested in mostly one-shot games with a more casual and relaxed group, feel free to drop by Thursdays to the “Weekly Games” group.
It’s worth a shot!

Yes ! I saw that just before to post my presentation ! :smiley:

Thanks Melchior and GJsoft !

Is it still at the Spielbar ? If yes I am lucky ! I live very close to this bar.

Welcome fellow coder!
Edit: yeah still at spielbar

Welcome! Spielbar indeed…

Ps- so many French people all the sudden. Maybe we can soon beat up the Croatians!

Thank you Thoptes and Simon !

Simon, maybe my girl friend will come too so we will be 4 !

Soon, the forums should be ours… We shall call “le forum”.

There might be croissants.

Welcome in Vienna^^

I want those croissants xD

Ahahah Simon

Thank you Bazhell !

Damn it, at this tempo, you guys will get the rights for taking our Guild Hall. Dammit!

Great meeting both of you last night!

Sorry about the long intro last night. We had a few timing issues last week that, together with the nature of the scenario, unfortunately made this necessary. Usually, we jump right into the action with only five minutes of preliminaries. So again, apologies. Hope you had a good time nonetheless, and that we’ll be seeing you for many more games!

No no don’t apologize ! It was because of us because we had to create our characters and to jump in the story :wink: I admit that I had some difficulties to understand everything that’s why I didn’t participate a lot… So, MY apologies :slight_smile:

We definitely liked all people around the table ! A great team ! :wink:

Cool! Hopefully we will see you guys around again!

Looks like my years at the Cobain-Amos School of Enunciation paid off!

Um, yeah. I’ll try [size=85]to be[/size] [size=70]clearer next time[/size] …

Don’t forget there are more and more French guys around… Will probably need some monosyllabic english weekly sessions :smiley:

Looks like my years at the Cobain-Amos School of Enunciation paid off!

Um, yeah. I’ll try [size=85]to be[/size] [size=70]clearer next time[/size] …[/quote]

Ah ah no ! It’s my job to improve my english :wink: Don’t worry about that !

Welcome Jeff!
Hope you find what you are looking for.

[quote=“Simon”]
Ps- so many French people all the sudden. Maybe we can soon beat up the Croatians![/quote]

Only in numbers, my friend :wink:.

Danke AmLash ! :slight_smile: