Hello!

Hello guys and girls,

I’m Akis and I am living/studying/working in Vienna for a year and a half. I’m from Greece and I enjoy playing board games a lot. Lately I have problems managing to get many people to gather for board games since we all work at different times and most of the times we manage to be 2-3 people and the games aren’t so exited without company as you know. :slight_smile: Also I used to play RPGs back in the days for many years…

So I found out about this forum from the announcement board in Planet Harry and I would like to ask if there are any fans of “Cosmic Encounter” here? Since it’s my favorite game but my playgroup here in Vienna consist of casual players and seems too complex to them. I would love to join a playgroup and play with you if you are interested and I don’t mean only Cosmic :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanx for your time,
may the force be with you! :slight_smile:

Hi there.

If you just want to join a bunch of people playing pen and paper, I recommend our weekly open group that meets every Thursday.

Our vague plans will be announced in the “arrange a game” section usually around Monday. A short post that you’ll join is most welcome, for it helps us knowing how many dms and tables we might need.

Also I recommend the “random RPG discussion”. Lately many people found new groups by just opening a “looking for group/players” thread.

Greetings
Chylli

Cosmic! Greatest game of rock-paper-scissors ever!

Not at all i find it extremely fun to play and the combos are limiless!

Not at all i find it extremely fun to play and the combos are limiless![/quote]
It was intended as the highest praise. Cosmic is terrific.

So if i get it correct thisThursday you will gather in Spielbar for games??

Indeed; but this is mostly RPG.
Although; if you want to organise a board games night, it could be an opportunity to meet people and plan something…
I am sure we could get a regular board game event running…

[quote=“Simon”]Indeed; but this is mostly RPG.
Although; if you want to organise a board games night, it could be an opportunity to meet people and plan something…
I am sure we could get a regular board game event running…[/quote]

I would definately like that since I’m not a big fan of RPGs any more due to lack of time… but need to know if there are people intrested in this…