Hello

Hi^^

My name is Leo and I’m from Austria

I was gaming in English during my Exchange-Studies
but that’s aaaaages past :smiley:

I planning to run a SAGA Star Wars Mini Kampagn in the (far) future - that would only work in english
So I hope, that I will be able to refresh my knowledge before that : )

Right now I am in the following groups:
Legend of the Five Rings (DM) - on a bi-weekly basis
Legend of the Five Rings (Player) - on a bi-weekly basis
Star Wars SAGA (Player) - once every month
Dungeons the Dragoning 40K 7th Edition (Player) - once every 2 months

I’ve (mis)used serveral RPG-Systems including several Indie-RPGs
(and sometimes i used a RPG-System to play something completely different)

hope to hear from you soon :wink:

Star Wars is easily my favorite system that I’ve played. I am totally on board if you want to start a group, and I still have some kick-ass excel character sheets (with many autocomplete options) if you want to use them (now or in the future).

Hi Darth!

Thanks for joining. Enjoy your stay…

That’s probably the best RPG name I’ve ever seen! I’ll have to check it out :mrgreen:

[quote=“Neil”]Hi Darth!

Thanks for joining. Enjoy your stay…

That’s probably the best RPG name I’ve ever seen! I’ll have to check it out :mrgreen:[/quote]

it’s an April Fools Day joke from last year - that works :laughing:
basically it’s a mashup of D&D (noteably Planescape & Spelljammer), WH40K, World of Darkness, Exalted, L5R, 7th Sea, etc
Even the short stories are blatant ripp offs/mashups (“Never underestimate the power of the C’tan”) :laughing:

You get characters like e.g. - Dr. Krieger: A Gnome Necromancer:
Ages ago he was turned into a Vampire of the Toreador Clan, because he drank the Blood of Khaine.
Protected in a Power Armor he stole from Tiamat’s Armory in Baator, that was intended for Tiefling Chaos Space Marines fighting in the Blood War, and augmented with powerful Mithril Cyberware,
he tries to find ancient Syrneth technology, that he can utilise to ghoul planets.

You can download both books for free at White Wizard’s Workshop