Hello!

Hi all!

I’m an Italian PhD student which will spend some time (two-three months) here in Vienna and I was looking for an english-speaking roleplaying group for some flash campaigns or one-shotters…

…ideally, but even gathering around a table with a beer or two and talking to people which won’t look weirdly at me if I mention the word “Camarilla” (for example) would be nice enough :smiley:

Unfortunately I have to move a lot during my stay, therefore I’m not around every weekend, but still…

I am used to different RPG systems, mainly d20 (D&D3.5, Pathfinder) and White Wolf Storyteller’s System (Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, Mage, …).

Cheers!

Welcome Aboard !
I guess the thursdays’ sessions will perfectly fit your needs :wink:
See you there !

Hi and thanks!

Which thursday sessions? I’m quite interested…even if, unfortunately, this thursday I won’t probably be around :frowning:

Welcome!
As Melchior mentioned we do have a group meeting pretty much every thursday playing lots of different RPGs - less d20 though.
If you’re interested check out the weekly games thread in the general rpg discussions section (there are a lot of posts in that thread - but the first two pretty much explain it all)

I believe the real question here is

“Do you have the ring?!”

Welcome to the forums, I hope we’ll get to see you soon for a game :smiley:

I’ll check the games threads for sure, thanks Thopthes!

About GJSoft’s ring question: I’m not exactly sure which ring you are referring to, but no, neither the One to Rule them All nor others, I’ve got “both slots free”…ok, this last one was ugly, but gimme some time :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Neuromancer”]Hi and thanks!

Which thursday sessions? I’m quite interested…even if, unfortunately, this thursday I won’t probably be around :frowning:[/quote]

Well, we play just about every Thursday at 19h30 at the Spielbar.
The thread is here, where we (pretend to) make plans…