Hello!

Hi people!

Just taking the time to introduce myself here! My name is Alex, I am originally from Greece and I’ve been living in Austria since 2009. I study math and astronomy in Vienna and, as one should, am into D&D.

I’ve played for the last 10 years (I am now 24) the 3.5 edition of the game and I thought I might start looking for a group to play in Vienna as well. So I cast a google spell and here I am!

If anyone is looking for an experienced new player (or DM - love doing both) please let me know. I never played in English (or in fact German) but I’m pretty sure I’d have absolutely no problem with the language.

Cheers and cudos on the idea for this forum!

Alex

Welcome!
Pathfinder, D&D 3.75, actually seems to be very popular around here. So, finding a group, or starting one, should be no problem.
In the meantime, we have a regular group meeting, generally on Thursday, to play various one shots. In fact this week will host an old school D&D turnament. Contact H if you are interested. As far as I know, he was still looking for more players…

He also has a tendency to bite off more than he can chew. (This is starting to look like an epic event.)

Seriously, though, welcome aboard, podro, and hope to find a tourney squad for you!