Hello there!

Hi everyone! I’m a new wanna-be dnd player. My name is Peter, I’m from Hungary and I live here in Wien for like 3 years now. I played dnd with a group of old friends of mine for a year, it was 4 or 5 sessions only, but I had a blast. As I moved here to study abroad we tried to play online, but sadly the others really disliked that format, so I got (understandably) left out; and now, after a few years my itch to play again is too strong, so I searched and found you guys. This community looks realy lovely! I’m looking forward to get to know you better! Idk if there are still free places at this week’s friday game-night and I still have to put together a character according to V.A.L.U.E, but still, see you guys at one time! Have a nice week!

10 Likes

Hello Peter from Hungary :saluting_face:. Pleasure having you here. Jump into the VALUE anytime you get a chance it’s always a blast and the peeps are nothing short of awesome. I bet you’ll find a group of players very fast. Enjoy the journey :+1::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like