Hello peeps of Vienna

Hey everyone. My name is Sarah and I have some experience with 5e having played for about 5 months before my group disbanded. I have lived my whole life in Vienna and am currently studying English Lit and Sociology. I’d love a chance to play DnD again and look forward to meeting all of you.

1 Like

welcome to the forum, as far as i see it, that makes 2 people without a group currently searching @Zyrus and you

if my schedule clears up a bit in the next 2 weeks, i might be willing to open a group as a dm (but no promises for now)

1 Like

Come to Spielbar on Thursday nights! It might not be D&D and/or 5E, but there’s always something. It’s a good way to meet the people with whom you might campaign.

1 Like

Spielbar is a good place to start.

There was a new group of D&D 5 starting (what is it, the 5th one?)
But, it might be full already…

Anyway, I’m sure we’ll find you a spot…

Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile:
I’m actually on holiday until the second but after that I’d love to come to the Spielbar.
Even though I only have xp with 5e I’m willing to try anything else as long as it’s Beginner friendly.

Everything is beginner friendly… :stuck_out_tongue:
Spielbar is on Thursdays, so you’d be back for the one next week… And, sure, we’ll find you a seat in a D&D game or another…