Hello everyone, new member, but old role player here!

Hi everyone,

I just found this forum and created an account; I wasn’t aware that there is a Viennese RPG forum with international participation! Awesome! Some of you might already know me from various other forums, most likely RPGGeek - I have the same username there. On my profile page is also a short bio.

Regarding RPGs, it started when I was still a teenager with DSA, but then I was invited to a WFRP group and was immediately blown away. It’s still my favorite system and game world and I bought every edition (including the dreaded third :smile: )

My number one fantasy RPG these days is Pathfinder 1, and I currently master two groups. I’m also a player in an ongoing Call of Cthulhu campaign (Masks of Nyarlathotep), but all games are currently on hold because of the pandemic. But we play D&D4 on a server (similar to Roll20) every second Friday; D&D4 is perfect for this because it is so close to a board game. It’s no substitute for FtF gaming, but nevertheless, it’s at least gaming …

I recently GM’d a Star Wars: Edge of the Empire campaign for nearly two years and I totally fell in love with that system. So I used Genesys for Indiana Jones one-shot adventures (Genesys is a generic System based on the Star Wars game).

When our Cthulhu campaign is over, I plan to run my group through a Pathfinder Adventure Path: Curse of the Crimson Throne. This should be epic. :slight_smile:

So I guess you’ll see me around.

Cheers,
Ron

1 Like

welcome to the community :slight_smile:

I’d recommend joining some of the discords that are floating around (just search discord in the forum, i’m too lazy to gather all the links together :smiley: )

hope you’ll have fun here and enjoy all the playing you can, and even more once in person playing is possible again :slight_smile:

2 Likes