Group of 4 beginners looking for DM (D&D)

Hello!

Three friends of mine and I have decided to begin to play Dungeons and Dragons, since we all have been interested in the game for a long time. We are searching for a versatile DM, since we are well known to be very creative in problem solving, he/she should have a good sense of humour as well.

None of us has ever played a single round of any tabletop RPG, so you might need some patience, but we promise that you will have fun playing with us.

As location we would prefer Vienna or at least near Vienna.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Yidris and Co.

Greetings!

Welcome to the world of D&D!
A few quick questions to get a better idea of your situation:
Would you want to play the latest edition (5e) of D&D (which is a good idea imho)?
Have you read the basic rules (or more)?
Have you created characters already?
I would be interested in DMing for but I have to see how my schedule in the next days is…

Hi!

As we haven´t decided which edition we want to play yet, I guess 5e is suitable.
My friends and I are currently reading the basic rules, but as we still go to school, it could take some time until we are through with it, so there is no need to stress. (We are all around 18 y/o)
We already have a few ideas, so we are able to create characters I guess.

Is English your preferred language or do you speak German as well?

Thank you very much for replying!

By the way, we run pretty regular games of D&D 5E Adventurers League on Fridays, in case you and your friends want to get your toes wet there before starting a full campaign :slightly_smiling_face: Playing in Adventurers League is also in general a good way to get in touch with others interested in D&D! We had a couple of groups forming from these sessions already.

Thank you very much for your offer!
I will forward this to my group and will notify you in case of us participating. :slight_smile:

Adventure League is a great starting place. I myself try to be there as often as I can…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.