Greetings!

Hello and so on and so forth!

I’m from the UK (real name Jamie) and moved here to Vienna 6 months ago. I’m a long-time digital gamer (more System Shock than Call of Duty, really) but I’ve always wanted to get into card- and boardgames. So I thought this would be a good first step!

I specifically joined up here looking for a Netrunner group - my hours of watching Shut Up and Sit Down videos extolling that game have finally pushed me over the brink. But in all honesty, I’m eager to play any and all kinds of games!

Welcome!
Although this is more of an rpg board and less about card and board games there are some people playing Netrunner here too. But as I’ve just noticed you’ve already found them anyway. :smiley:
Should you be interested in other games as well there is a group that is meeting pretty much every thursday (mostly playing P&P RPGs though). Check out the weekly games thread in the general rpg section for more infos.

Wohoo!!! Another Runner! :smiley:

Welcome to the boards!

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks Thopthes - I’ll take a wander around and see what takes my fancy. I’ve never played a P&P RPG and have always wanted to try - on the other hand there is that learning curve…

[quote=“darthkiwi”]Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks Thopthes - I’ll take a wander around and see what takes my fancy. I’ve never played a P&P RPG and have always wanted to try - on the other hand there is that learning curve…[/quote]
What learning curve? Caipirinhas are half price on Thursdays. There, now you know as much as any of us … :mrgreen:

See you next week!

Welcome aboard !
See you some coming week :wink:

Don’t worry. Learning isn’t that difficult.
We have this Thursday game when we play a bunch of different games. That’s a good place to start of you are worried because, as we change games all the time, everybody is a newby!