Fully Booked - Spire One-shot - Gnollish Jailbreak!

Hi RPGers!

Time for my final planned Spire one-shot before I consider starting a longer term Spire campaign.

In this scenario you must break out a famous gnollish prisoner of war from the most secure prison in Spire; the Hive! Removing the aelfir’s prized prisoner before his execution will remove both their achievement in capturing him and their pleasure in executing him.

Let me know if you’re interested! (If you are repeat players, you will be able to add an additional Low Advance to your existing character ahead of the game)

As before, I have attached all the materials needed to create a character from the choice of 15 classes. These characters have resistances (Blood, Mind, Silver, Reputation and Shadow) that can be impacted in the game instead of hit points. You should start with the Spire Characters file first if you would like to create a character, as it gives all the necessary approach directions.
Spire_Characters-compressed.pdf (1.6 MB)
Spire_Character Sheet.pdf (338.1 KB)
Spire_Blood Witch-compressed.pdf (880.6 KB)
Strata_Characters.pdf (753.4 KB)
Sin_Characters-compressed.pdf (2.3 MB)

Midwife is in :+1:

1 Like

Im in!!

1 Like

I have a friend who wants to join, he is also a begginer and wanted to break into ttrpg for a while. So if you dont mind I will bring him over and explain what I can before the game

Sure, @Nat1 that sounds fine! Will reduce the seats.

The Idol is in again as well :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t come this time, hopefully I can make it to the next game if you will run another…

Ready for stabbing

At this rate (with the interest), there will certainly be more! I’ll try and keep up a pace like this, so there will likely be one at the beginning of September as well, I just need to decide whether it’s another one-shot, or a more coherent campaign setting.

1 Like

1.5 weeks to go! At the moment we have the Bound, the Midwife, the Idol and a newbie!

you still got a spot open?

Yes! Still one seat left. Want to take it?

I think I do, yes.
I have, however, no experience with Spire/Heart.

That’s fine! I’ll mark your space.

Most of the joiners to the games are either new or played once, so you won’t be alone.

The only thing I’d like to know is your character name, class, durance (background) and two chosen low advances!

I ll read through your materials thoroughly over the weekend and let you know asap! :slight_smile:

A reminder that if you’ve played before (@Nat1 @Hawy06), you can choose an additional Low Advance ahead of this Saturday.

Taking my time, sorry.

I think I wanna go with Inksmith (The Next Logical step, A Man With A Gun)

Unsure about durance, open for suggestions.
Was thinking Information Broker might fit best, but that would mean Investigate twice and I have no idea whether that is a waste. I don’t dislike Hid in plain sight either.

Name: give me another day for that one.

We’ve had double skills before - in those cases you get to choose a speciality and have mastery in that field. So if you can think of a focus area of investigations (for example, investigating crime scenes) then we could agree to put that in your Knack box and role with mastery in situations that fit the special focus.

Is there still space for a new player? I have played 2 One Shots so far, so don`t have much experience yet. I might still have one of my character sheets from the 2nd one if that helps.

Very curious about the game :slight_smile:

Hi Droot!

At the moment, all spaces are accounted for, I’m afraid. @Nat1, your friend is still intending to join, right?

I’ll be looking to run another game in a few weeks, and will post that soon after I run this one, so watch for that! My tables are always up to 5 players.