FULLY BOOKED! NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY - Spire Drop in/Drop out Season 1 - (5/10) Gnoll Patrol

Hi RPGers!

Time for part 5 of 10 of my self-contained Spire episodes! The gnolls that you broke out of high security prison were supposed to lay low with another Ministry-friendly gnoll, but as the only gnollish member of the City Guard, the contact has decided to recruit the new gnolls into his guard unit instead! This has raised quite a few eyebrows in the local population, and a City Guard Sergeant is coming from the Works to see what all the fuss is about and try to shut it down. You are being sent to calm the situation down before it gets out of hand!

Let me know if you’re interested! (If you are repeat players from my one-shots or sessions, you will be able to add an additional Low Advance to your existing character ahead of the game).

As before, I have attached all the materials needed to create a character from the choice of 15 classes. These characters have resistances (Blood, Mind, Silver, Reputation and Shadow) that can be impacted in the game instead of hit points. You should start with the Spire Characters file first if you would like to create a character, as it gives all the necessary approach directions.

Spire_Characters-compressed.pdf (1.6 MB) Spire_Character Sheet.pdf (338.1 KB) Spire_Blood Witch-compressed.pdf (880.6 KB) Strata_Characters.pdf (753.4 KB) Sin_Characters-compressed.pdf (2.3 MB)

1 Like

The bond finally comes into play :joy:

Oh, this sounds really interesting! I’d love to come (unless there are too many repeat players whose spots I would be taking, of course)!

Hello, i would be interested to participate if there is still some space left !

Alright, I’ll mark that as two fixed - @Nat1 and @stollow.

@Rori_95, do you want to upgrade yourself to fixed or would you like to stay on a wait list? Happy for you to be fixed! It is broadly those who reply first, unless they say that they will wait to see if there are still open spaces.

1 Like

Speaking of which - @Tea007, @squid, @Valzon, @Lindt, any takers?

Then I will gladly upgrade myself to fixed - I’ve been browsing the docs you uploaded and it seems like such an interesting world!

1 Like

Cool! @Rori_95 @stollow, just let me know if and when you have any questions about character creation!

It is indeed an interesting setting :smiling_face:.

1 Like

I’ll be coming as well

1 Like

I have time as well and would gladly join again

1 Like

Perfect! That makes 5 :smiling_face:. Please let me know if you can’t make it for any reason so I can give others a chance to join.

I look forward to meeting the new characters from @stollow and @Rori_95 and seeing what mischief you make in Spire this time!

will be working on it this week, might contact you if i need some help !

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.