FULL! NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY - Spire Drop in/Drop out Season 1 - (4/10) Aelfir Games

Hi RPGers!

Time for part 4 of 10 of my self-contained Spire episodes! Now that the Paladin search for you has calmed down for the moment (they can’t order a district-wide search every week!), the Ministry think you can be of use again. Lilith, an extremely rare aelfir Magister, informs you that she has been invited to an exclusive gambling table in the basement of a high-end club and other powerful aelfir will be in attendance - a perfect opportunity to take them all out! But how are you going to get in there?

Let me know if you’re interested! (If you are repeat players from my one-shots or sessions, you will be able to add an additional Low Advance to your existing character ahead of the game)

As before, I have attached all the materials needed to create a character from the choice of 15 classes. These characters have resistances (Blood, Mind, Silver, Reputation and Shadow) that can be impacted in the game instead of hit points. You should start with the Spire Characters file first if you would like to create a character, as it gives all the necessary approach directions.

Spire_Characters-compressed.pdf (1.6 MB) Spire_Character Sheet.pdf (338.1 KB) Spire_Blood Witch-compressed.pdf (880.6 KB) Strata_Characters.pdf (753.4 KB) Sin_Characters-compressed.pdf (2.3 MB)

1 Like

@Lindt @Tea007 @Nat1 @Valzon @squid @Xyathn @jboimler @xaosseed

Lesss goooo

Should I understand that to mean you’re in? :laughing:

In character yes daddy

1 Like

Wrong character :wink:

I’m also in.

2 Likes

Looks good so far, looking forward

1 Like

I’m definitely interested and free, but will defer to anyone who’s already been a part of Spire before.

But if there’s a free seat, count me in!

I will also join

If you’ve played before, don’t forget to choose your new Low Advance for this session!

I’ll be there! :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.