Forum now supports Tapatalk and Forum Runner

Just a quickie ( :open_mouth: )

The forum now supports Tapatalk and Forum Runner which are two apps that run on iOS and Android. Makes the forum a bit nicer to read on your phone.

A little How-to? Please?

THANK YOU!!!

I found ForumRunner through the google play store, and then it just lists the forums that are part of the network, and you add which ones you want. I go NOW to add this one! YAY!

Neil, I can’t find it yet, either via search (I tried rpgvienna, rpg vienna, and vienna) or by browsing to games/roleplaying/going through the list.

Is it possible it will take a while to update?

Ok we should be winning now. I had to upgrade the forum runner plugin. I don’t use forum runner just tapatalk so if you could let me know if it works
 :slight_smile:

Franz, it’s basically just an alternative viewer for your phone rather than the full blown web browser version. If you’ve got either tapatalk or forum runner then this site is listed/supported via the app.

I am posting from forum runner now. Dankeschön!

[quote=“Siobhan”]Neil, I can’t find it yet, either via search (I tried rpgvienna, rpg vienna, and vienna) or by browsing to games/roleplaying/going through the list.

Is it possible it will take a while to update?[/quote]

Had the same experience (not finding it, even though I got the Pop-up that the forum supports ForumRunner).

All good now!