Exchange student looking for a group

Hi there folks! I’m here to spend four intense months of my life and I realised that I miss playing a bit too much. If anyone would like to take in someone staying here just few months I’d be very happy. I’ve played quite lot of different Savage Worlds, some DnD5e, wfrp2, Dark Heresy and Zweihander. I am X (and former XIV) century reenactor and wield broken english as main mean of communication. I am more than willing to take part in usual plays as an episodic NPC, or just team up for one-shot.
Important note: I usually can’t play during weekends.

I know we parrot this to all new people, but your best bet is coming to our Friday night Adventure League games! Lots of nice people there, and also folks with their own campaigns that you could talk to about joining. If you want to give it a shot, just announce yourself on the relevant thread :slight_smile:

I know we parrot this to all new people, but your best bet is coming to our Thursday night open games! Lots of nice people there, and we play a staggering number of systems. :b

In all seriousness, welcome to Vienna. It’s a great town. If you’re looking for an in with the local reenactment scene, drop me a line. (I spent some character points on contacts.)

1 Like

AL is not quite my style, but I might give it another try - but as I said usually at weekends I’m not available. This is a bit of planning ahead, thought, and seeing that you play regularly at Thursdays…

It is! I’m still going for walks after classes and have to constrain myself from talking photos of random peoples houses. Hmh, I didn’t thought about attending some fencing trainings (and I obviously don’t have my stuff in Vienna) but it is a great idea :O.