Emails, please

Since message boards have a nasty habit of disappearing overnight, please drop me a quick PM with your email address if you’ve gamed with me over the last year and a half and wouldn’t be averse to doing so again. It would be a shame to lose touch if the lights went out. I hope this nifty site will be around for a long time, but just to be on the safe side …

Thanks!

H, good idea my friend! although, from my side this site isn’t going anywhere. I’m probably not around here as much as I should be but I have no intentions of cancelling the site. and IF (a huge ‘if’) I decide that one day I can’t pay or whatever I’ll give you all as much notice as possible.

Btw, it’s about time we met each other face to face, H. I’ll have to remedy that in the new year! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Neil”]
Btw, it’s about time we met each other face to face, H. I’ll have to remedy that in the new year! :slight_smile:[/quote]
A general ‘board-meeting’ would be nice. :wink:

:smiley:

Hey, Neil, great to hear that. And yes, we really do have to sit down to a game and a beer someday soon. Now there’s a new year’s resolution!

(By the way, I hope nobody took my post the wrong way. Just a standard precaution. I have no reason to doubt that this awesome board will be with us for many years, and didn’t want to imply otherwise or spread unfounded rumors about Neil retreating to a hermitage in Bhut… but I’ve said too much already.)

Great minds, great minds.