Drinks, conversation, and ... Space Station

Well, I wasn’t expecting to run it so fast; but if there is no DM around and if people are jonesing for a game, I do have a one shot I wrote to introduce a friend to Pendragon a few months back.
I suppose that, in a pinch, I could run it for you on Thursday…

Well, I’m game!

Thursday sounds good. Although I wouldn’t mind if we waited for another week if that’s better for you Simon.

Sounds great :slight_smile: Just let me know if it’s this Thursday and where :slight_smile: (Im guessing our usual @7-ish will be the time? :slight_smile:)

Bacci
T

Well, actually, next week will probably be a bit crazy for me, so if I can make it Thursday, that’d probably be the easiest… I’ll let you guys know…

Any news about tomorrow?

Yeah… Let’s go for it!

How many people should I expect?

Wait, is it this week? Oh snap. I’d love to try Pendragon, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it tomorrow.

I’m in :slight_smile:

Totally in!

So, spielraum at 7PM?

Mh…Since only Tam and I seem to have time we may should postpone it (?)

I’m in, too. :slight_smile:

See you at 7!

Cool, cool, cool! I am planning on visiting PH around 6h30… And then moving to the spielraum. See ya!

Sorry for the late response. I’m in as well. See you later!

Great see you at spielraum…might be slightly late though

A fine company of knights, then!

So, we meet at SpielBAR not spielRAUM. Sorry gor the confusion!

I feel so horrible for missing this :confused:

You should. :stuck_out_tongue: That was fantastic! Thanks for putting this up on such short notice, Simon!! We were almost ready to slay the whole fairy kingdom down, being so freaked out by the stories -H- remembered and the weird stuff that was happening in the castle… and then they turned out to be so nice and shit. Wonderful!

I like the system. Even looking at the relatively conventional skill set, you see what this game is about. And then there’s the passions, personal traits and the whole thing about playing not just one knight but a whole family which we didn’t even get into in this one shot. Nice game, nice game. I wouldn’t mind playing this again in the future. We might not want to go through the years session by session. But a fast forward to some ten, twenty years in the future to see what has become of our knights and maybe witness their deaths and the transition to the next generation sounds very intriguing.