Drinks, conversation, and ... Space Station

I’d like to run that at my place and I won’t be able to prepare it until tomorrow

Ok then. I’ll give an introduction game to D&D4e. Anyone up for that?

Totally!

Always

Oh yeah! :slight_smile:

Cool!

@GJsoft
Do you know if Rob is coming too?

Sadly not. He’s currently in Salzburg until next week.

Sure! :slight_smile:

will you pre-make characters or should we think about what we’d like to play?

I’ll print out some pregens for tonight. That’ll do. Anyway, I’m glad there’s at least one more who can help me out with questions about game mechanic while we play, so I can focus more on giving you a hard time as the GM!! :wink:

cool :slight_smile:

should I bring a few miniatures? Or will you run without a grid?

I already scrounged a couple from my boardgame collection… but they’re ugly as hell. If you bring some we can see which fit best for the encounters!! Especially PCs (the typical group constellation) would be nice!

Hello Monday-gamers!

Since Thoptes’s DnD 3.5 game tonight is a one shot, we should start discussing on how to proceed with our weekly test-the-game-you-name gaming group.

We ended last time in my 4e mini-adventure with a cliffhanger in which the whole group (yup, unfortunately even Auburney didn’t manage to escape) got captured and sold by the raiding group who called themselves The True, leaving the Veiled Alliance safe house in Tyr burned to the ground and the characters’ mentor missing (or even dead?). Absolutely no problem at all introducing new players at this point of the story. GJsoft, Rob, -H- or anyone else who’s interested, don’t worry. So… we could continue this…

…or get the Dogs in the Vineyard game going. I’d like that a lot actually.

Also, last time we talked about changing from Mondays to another weekday. There have been some changes for me lately and I’m back to Monday and alternatively Thursday as possible dates. I’m afraid Tuesday and Wednesday still don’t work for me.

[ninja edit] Dang, forgot to mention Primetime Adventures. Still an option.

And, as we mentionned yesterday, it might be a good opportunity for a Pendragon One-shot one of these days…

I’d be up for that!!!

Reading up on it some more just strengthened my interest.

I’m (still) in :slight_smile:

Me too :slight_smile: As mentioned, I prefer Thursday to Monday but if necessary I’ll clear my Monday evenings again.

I’m super intrigued to try DitV as soon as possible, but pretty much in for anything else as it’s all very new to me :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, Thursday this week doesn’t work for me! (But if it becomes a regular date, I can make it work in the future)

So by all means go ahead with 4e, or Pendragon, or anything else really that takes your fancy :slight_smile:

RE: Dogs, I’ll make an introduction post for that game soon. Just need to scrape my resources for it back together first. They’re all over the place after lending some of them to a friend who ran the game at another friend’s place… you know how it goes :wink:

So after all that … when’s the next date? Is there a game tonight?

Actually I’d vote for thursday or friday this week (if there is a game) since it’s already almost 6 pm.

BTW: About continuing the (extended :smiley:) one-shot:
I’ve posted a few possible dates on the one shot thread