Do you V.A.L.U.E the passing of time?

Hey, if you are starting from complete scratch please show up early so we can help you build a character.

Iā€™m aiming to get there around 18h to finish a character Iā€™ve already got roughed out. Want to make sure it fits the setting and group dynamic.

I wont be able to make it tonight. Exceedingly unfortunate, considering the adventures taking place today =( =(
@Rayce_Kaiser @Emma @Elenaaa Nemo hereby grants you the most definitely officially sanctioned :upside_down_face: blessing of the single eye! Have the best of fun, FOR THE NAMELESS ONE :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
@cat4laugh @Resil @Arthilas God Thalas hates to miss this one so much! He humbly (as far as thats possible for him) requests you to slay a daemon/demigod or two for him as well - will make him slightly less distraught. Really hope one of you (or Kevin perhaps) feels like running another T4 in the nearish future!
@cat4laugh Have a great birthday :birthday: :man_dancing::women_with_bunny_ears: :clinking_glasses:, I very much regret not being able to attend the celebration. But who needs me, when you have all the other awesome ppl from our community to party with =)

That is so sad :frowning:

There is a certain lich whose name you must not speak, and it needs to be dealt with soon :smiley:

1 Like

</3 sadly you and resil were the one to make or break this so no t4 today

Hi, I am completely new to this and I will probably come today with a t1 character. If there is not enough places today itā€™s ok I come next time

performs a dark ritual, calling for his patronā€™s magic Cursed shall you be, Tiero!

Iā€™ll be a bit late, sorry!

@Curse: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:
@Arthilas @UnfriendlyLich: Yeeeeesssss!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Guys, I wonā€™t make it tonightā€¦something popped up last minute and I am stuck for dinner.
Have fun!

Thank you for playing @Stracci @Jackfruitchilli @UncleEbo @Darthbinks @ KKevin
Rewards:
House Sivis is very thankful for your service and Trebenius the head of the Notary Guild pays you very well. You gain the maximum gold of 480 GP per character

Searching around you found several ancient looking fire opals inscribed with ancient giant runes. You gain the Opal of the Ild Rune.

Story Awards:

Friends you can Trust?
You made contact with the Trust, the gnomish secret police. They assured you their help in taking down Juno and Red Falcon. You can request additional help and information through their intelligence network, but that might come with a price. Also you feel watched now.

Cats and Dogs @Jackfruitchilli
You have somehow gained a permit for an emotional support dog in Sharn. You can buy a mastiff and bring him into public buildings showing your licence. Cats love dogs, right?

Me, my Dragon and I
You have stolen Charlotteā€™s paper dragon and pocketed it for yourself. You are not sure yet how to control it but it seems to be a powerful thing to have. Right now it is in itā€™s folded form not doing too much, maybe you can coax it out of its ā€œshellā€. Folded up as it is, the dragon is treated as a tiny object.

Downtime Activities

You are the Dancing Queen~~
Time required: 5 days and 150 GP
You take a dancing course, which Henrietta advised you to take, in preparation for the great university ball. It canā€™t be that hard can it? The only question remains, beginner course or advanced.
Reward: You gain proficiency in the Performance skill pertaining to dancing and moving gracefully. If you already proficient you gain expertise.

How to train your Paper Dragon
Time required: 10 days and 250 GP
You try your best to gain the trust of the paper dragon by reading through Charlotteā€™s notes and trying to treat the dragon like a pet. Maybe it wants to come out of its small form and fold up into the giant dragon you saw before.
Reward: Paper Dragon folds up again.

Information is Key
Time required: 10 days and 150 GP
You try to find contacts and information about Red Falcon LLC, so that maybe your attack will be more successful. Choose one aspect: Maps, Magical Defenses, Security, Cleaning Personnel, Leaders and you will find contacts who might help you.
Reward: Information about the goings on in Red Falcon.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.