Do you see the V.A.L.U.E? @1070

Meeting place is Cafe Zehnziebzig at 19:00. Please announce yourself in this thread wether you dm or play.

I would prefer to play but I can DM if needed. :slight_smile:

For new players:

V.A.L.U.E Rules for creating a character

Item unlocks and tcp costs

1 Like

I will be there again, preferably tier 2.

I’ll be playing as usual, preferably at E.V.I.L table. If not, then got T1 and T2 character to join whatever table is available

PS: isn’t Boots of Levitation unlocked now :stuck_out_tongue: ?

i would like to play again, now lvl 3 Firbolg

I’ll come this week with T1-T3 characters.

Update: Will dm either a higher T2 adventure or a T1 investigation game. Mostly depends on what people want.

I’ll be there with my T1-2 characters… Hope to play some T2 :sweat_smile:

I’ll be there. I prepare a T2 adventure to DM. It’s more or less the continuation of the T1 adventures I ran in waterdeep. It’s for lvl 5 so lower T2.

Otherwise I bring T1/2/3 characters to play.

1 Like

I’d like to - finally - advance from lvl6 if that works for your adventure… T1 as backup is ready, too.

That is a fun story line, would definitely recommend it.
However, if you don’t run it, I would like to continue with my lvl 4 next time around :slight_smile:

I would like to play at your table, with my now lv5 sorcerer Zephyros.

Will join with Buzz - my Arcane Trickster. Looks like there are enough DMs - just in case if not could bring a T1 adventure.

Count me in with Drab please! ^^

I’ll be there with T1/T2 Characters.

Im going to DM the continuation to E.V.I.L. this time the chapter will take 2 -3 sessions to complete.

Heyyyy i’ll be there, for resils table i guess

I’ll be at Resil’s table tomorrow

I’ll come to bring the remaining minis from the orders.

I might stay to play as well, ideally at bufobufo’s table. But I can’t promise that I’ll be able to stay yet :slight_smile: I’ll bring a T1 and T2. (5)

Just saying, this will be a very combat heavy session.

We and a friend of mine would join any T2 table that can fit us in.

Me*