Dndbeyond Contensharing-Link

Hey guys,

I thought some of you might want to use my content sharing campaign on DDB when creating your character. This is a free resource that makes play easier if you prefer having a digital character sheet.

The rules are as follows:

1. Do not clutter up the campaign. If you want to create a character, level up or read up on something in one of the books, join the campaign, do what you need to do and leave again. The changes will be saved. This is important because there can only be so many players in one campaign at a time, and you will take away resources from others.

2. I do not owe it to people to buy books I do not feel the need to buy. If you want a book, you can ask about it, but I feel no obligation.

As @Darthbinks has suggested, please DM me for the link

I currently own all sourcebooks and some adventures, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions

Happy playing!

7 Likes

Im not sure how to dm you directly honestly but wanted to reply atleast and ask if this offer was still open! I have 2 players who would like to access your content and if there were only one slot, obviously they could just rotate in and out after making the character theyd like. Would love to hear a reply, thank you!

welcome

the reason why you could not write a PM is, that the forum blocks this feature for new “first time post” members

now it should work :+1:

:point_right: you can click on a forum member’s name, and a blue :email: sign should be visbible on the top right corner

Hey I have all content but Rick and morty, Volos guide to monsters and mordenkainens tome of foes so if there was anything you don’t have I’m willing to share for you and others

1 Like

Is this still up?