DnD 5e open V.A.L.U.E games. Ho Ho Ho, and the snow

Ok

Ill be there by 17.45:)

I know itā€™s very spontaneous, but I only knew that I could make it 20 minutes ago. Iā€™d like to join a T1 if still possible

Ill be approximately 15min late, hope I can still squeeze in somewhere.

Yeah I forgot to post a reward.
First one is Darpandes spellbook
1 lvl

Tashas Hideous Laughter

Mage Armor

Magic Missile

Unseen servant

Shield

Disguise Self

Lvl 2

Suggestion

Detect thoughts

Crown of Madness

Levitate

Misty step

See invisibility

Lvl 3

Bestow Curse

Counterspell

Fear

Hypnotic Pattern

Tongues

Lvl 4

Polymorph

Confusion

Phantasmal Killer

Locate Creature

Lvl 5

Geas

Modify Memory

Scrying

Rarys Telepathic Bond

Lvl 6

Disintegrate

Mass Suggestion

Flesh to Stone

Lvl 7

Crown of Stars

Prismatic spray

Lvl 8

Glibness

Second of all its his scrying stone (Crystal Ball of Telepathy)
On the edge of the stone you see written with crude handwriting a message. ā€œIf I would sense their pain, maybe I will finally understandā€¦ā€
CRYSTAL BALL
Wondrous item, very rare or legendary (requires attunement)
The typical crystal ball, a very rare
item, is about 6 inches in diameter. While touching it, you can cast the scrying spell (save DC 17) with it.
The following crystal ball variants are legendary items and have additional properties.
Crystal Ball ofTelepathy. While scrying with the crystal ball, you can communicate telepathically with creatures you can see within 30 feet of the spellā€™s sensor. You can also use an action to cast the suggestion spell (save DC 17) through the sensor on one of those creatures. You donā€™t need to concentrate on this suggestion to maintain it during its duration, but it ends if scrying ends. Once used, the suggestion power of the crystal ball canā€™t be used again until the next dawn.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.