DnD 5e open games@ cafe Zehnsiebzig :To utter the words to shape the universe around us

As usual, lets announce ourselves for an after festive session. Ill come to play T2 maaaybe DM T2.

27th suits me: Iā€™ve got my T1, just need 1 more session to get to T2ā€¦

I will come to play tier 2 again.

i plan to be there, most likely bringing a T1/T2/T3 character, maybe iā€™m motivated over the holidays and prepare an adventure though, will post again once i know

Hello everyone, my name is christian and i would like to join your d&d session on the 27.12 if possible. I have some experience in 5.e and would be happy to join your quests! :blush:

Iā€™m pretty sure that Iā€™ll be there.

Have T1/2/3 character and probably a T1 adventure prepeared.

Update, so that the old and the new topics are not confured for each other:)

I should be free in the 27th. I could run ā€œhow orcus stole christmasā€ if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

I would be interested to play that (lv5 character) :wink:

Alright, Iā€™ll prepare How Orcus stole Christmas. Its for level 3-5 according to the adventure. Its not AL legal (obviously) so you canā€™t keep magic items you find for other AL games. Just wanted to make sure i state that beforehand. If the other DMs are okay with my players getting a levelup after the game they will, otherwise not :slight_smile:

T1/T2 here again!

If it is a Dms guild adventure, you just need to discuss the rewards with 1 other Value DM and it will be allowed.

Its a Koboldpress 5E Adventure from a HumbleBundle. Not on DMs Guild. We could discuss the rewards thing on friday before the games start.

Btw, I got my 3d printer running again, so if someone wants a resin mini print, link/send me STLs.

will be there playing t1/t2

not too much turnout this time (to be expected to be honest :slight_smile: )

i think iā€™ll pass this time then, have fun and enjoy yourselves

list so far:

1. Resil T1/T2/T3 (maybe DM T2)
  2. healywp T1
  3. Semako T2
  4. CHR T1
  5. joeder T1/T2/T3 (maybe DM T1)
  6. Mourni DM levels 3-5 (How Orcus stole Christmas)
  7. CriticalMaxim T1/T2
  8. Kenta T1/T2

Iā€™ve only played one VALUE game before and it was quite fun. So Iā€™d like to join you tonight. My character is Level 2, so itā€™s T1 I guess. But Iā€™m not quite sure yet how to actually get my character into one of the games. Last time I created my character on the spot and then looked around pitifully, until someone told me to take a seat at one of the tables ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Most of the time, DMs announce when theyā€™re DMing here in the topic. And feel free to talk to people at the location, theyā€™re all nice, you donā€™t need to be afraid that you suddenly must roll a saving throw against being frightened or somethingā€¦ :wink:

If someone could bring a spare dm screen with them that would be lovely. I forgot mine at home. Woopsie. :slight_smile:

You guys can recognize me by my super blonde hair (bleached).

Iā€™ll be joining with a T1 character if thatā€™s alright :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.