D'n'D 5E - Barbarians and Clerics Campaign

Forget about that, I’ve forgotten that university starts again on monday, so I won’t be able to make it on both days

:anguished:

Then, it might as well be Friday…

Ok, let say, Monday the 9th - 19:30 Spielbar

:clock730:

not friday?

Last time, the Spielbar was really crowded on Friday and much quieter on Monday…

That is true… and since I’m fighting with the flu, i wouldn’t be able to come this friday anyways. But monday should work, if my tiny barbarian body fights the way I want it too :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Good luck with these constitution saves!

2 Likes

+1 morale bonus from my side

1 Like

I’m gonna use my action to aid you and give you advantage on this. XP

1 Like

I’m more than willing to sacrifice one of my Healing Words (incantation: “Get better!”)

(Hopefully) see you all on Monday!

1 Like

See you guys tonight!

I’m already excited. :smile:

1 Like

Shit. I just realized that I am at Uni till 20:15. Sorry for swearing but it might be a problem. I suggest you just play without me and I’ll be thare as early as possible and maybe jump in for the last hour or something. :confused:

I’m gonna try to get there fast. It really is a shame.

Akela just went off to meet her favourite little Dragon baby and spent some time with her/them to think about how she should approach the new Tiefling and if there is a possibility to free her friend from the anxiety she has to live with 'couse of the giant dragon who killed her mother.
Maybe there still is a possibility to subjugate this beast…

2 Likes

Sure. No problem, see you as soon as convenient!

Thanks again for the game Simon. I had a blast :grin:

2 Likes

Jup. Me too. Loved the Ursin Bombardment. XD

Go Teddy! I choose you! throws pokeball

2 Likes

Glad you guys had fun!

1 Like

Here is the doodle for the next session (we have a castle to finish clearing, after all…)

https://doodle.com/poll/6ctf6kaiuedzbrit

Albright!
It looks like our next game will be Friday the 20th at 19:30 :clock730:
Unless somebody as another place to volunteer, it will be at the Spielbar!

1 Like