DM still looking for players

Hi,

I’m planning a small campaign until (excluding)October and looking for players.

The rough idea is about half of the sessions for learning about a dungeon and traveling there and the other half exploring the dungeon itself.

My games are usually (loosely) based on the world of warcraft because there are a lot of settings to explore.

For this, I invite to a session 0 on Wednesday 2nd of August at my place(via DM) or, if anyone feels uncomfortable, at a public place. I’m looking for 4-6 players of any age or gender.

1 Like

I am interested but I am out of the country next week

So if you get your 4-6 players without me go ahead, otherwhise I would be able to join later If thats possible

Seems possible. Do you have any topics you want/don’t want to see?

I am prepared for anithing

I never played WoW so Iam just awaiting wats happening

Hey, I’m still looking for some more players!

Hey,
that sounds cool.

I never played before (no idea about the rules yet and character creation) and would like to ask if it is beginner friendly or do you look for experienced players.

2 Likes

I’m happy to also invite beginners. Currently we are two players that don’t have time tomorrow, but if you want we can meet up, create a character and talk a bit about the campaign setting.
The other two didn’t give a lot of input and are “fine with anything”

If you’re still looking, I would love to join!

Yeah cool i would be down for that :slight_smile:

Ok. Then I’ll see you tomorrow and I’ll send you a DM with the address

1 Like

@DoNotDisturb let’s do it later. @Entrama is getting off work later so 18:30 seems reasonable. Is that ok with you?

Yep, that works!

1 Like

My offshore stay unfortunatly semes to get extendet, material we need for our work that should have arrived yesterday has not been delifered due to a failioure in customes documents and will likley arrive on sunday

Therfore I likley wont be availible for another week

1 Like

so shall we just create a standard char at lv 1 or anithing we need to account for

Since I’m getting progressively more sick, I will have to cancel for today :sneezing_face:. Sorry for the short notice - In the morning it felt like just some light not-enough-sleep-headache but it seems to be getting worse :cold_sweat:

If possible, I would still join the campaign itself.

Ok. We’ll figure it out

If you want to join this campaign please join the discord for easier communication

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.