D&D 3.5 one-shot

So…first of all: Hope you all had fun! :slight_smile:
As for the grand finale: I’d suggest next friday (1st of march) about (again) 4 pm or the weekend (2nd, 3rd of march) to continue the game.
I don’t think it’s going to take that long, so we could start later if you want to.

Let me know what you think about it!

Works for me.

I shallll make it work.

Thanks again for running the game!

I’m in favor of Friday.

Also, we should order some food next time. Tam’s finger food was awesome (thanks again!) but I was freakin’ hungry when I got home… It’s quite a long night if we start at 4pm, but I only realized my appetite after we finished playing. Well, if that’s not saying something about the game! :wink:

Great, waiting for Tam and Robert to confirm friday, (1.3.) :slight_smile:

Tam’s confirming :slight_smile: I can also bring some better -more substantial + vegan- food next time, or we can always order some stuff, let’s just decide that like 1 day in advance :slight_smile: See you next Friday (or actually first this Thursday?)

Bacci
T

i am 90% sure that i’ll be there.
[size=85]the 10% are any cataclysmic events that may happen.[/size]

Nice, it’s set then. Friday, first of march (4 pm) it is.

Robert made his first post. I am so proud. sob sob

So just to clarify: it’s this friday the 1.3., 4:00 pm, same location :smiley:

See you then!

These Poser Dragons’ asses will be smited so hard, they’ll need to sit on ice for weeks to get over it.
Ehm, I mean — I’m in!

Ok guys, I hate doing that, and I am particularly sorry for the very late notice, but I just learned that a friend of mine was having her first concert next Friday.
She had mentioned it a few months before but had not talked about it since, so I had no idea it was this week…

So, I am sorry to bail out on you but I will role-play a nice and supportive friend this Friday…

It’s a shame; I really liked the first part… Still, kick some draconic butts for me!

Too bad :confused:
But have fun!

Well I hope you all had fun! I certainly did :smiley:

I plan on running these from time to time now…of course with different stories and such!

I loved it from start to finish.

Hello guys. Again, sorry I couldn’t make it. Hope you had tons of fun!