Created a new monster for D&D 5e what do you think

Altrohan
Mittelgroß Konstrukt neutral

Rüstungsklasse 12
Trefferpunkte 20
Bewegungsrate 0m/0ft Teleport 8m/26ft
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
5 (-3) 13 (+1) 10 (0) 25 (+7) 10 (0) 20 (+5)

Vollständig Immunn gegen Gift, Schlaf, Feuer, Blitz, Säure, Stich und Hiebschaden außer durch Versilberte Waffen,

ein Altrohan sieht sieht seine Umgebung nicht er nimmt lediglich die Anwesenheit von anderen Wesen im umkreis von 18m/59ft wahr sowie dessen alignment

einem Charakter mit gutem alignment erscheint er als flimmern im der Luft oder als weißer, grünlicher oder bläulicher Rauch selbst wenn der Altrohan von einem Charakter mit gutem alignment angegriffen wird wird er nicht gegen diesen kämpfen sondern ausharren oder die flucht ergreifen, da ein Altrohan weder eine Seele noch ein Bewusstsein besitzt fürchtet dieser seine Vernichtung auch nicht

einem Charakter mit neutralem alignment erscheint er als graue Staubwolke oder weißer Rauch mit gelb Leuchtenten Partikeln der Altrohan wird einen Charakter mit neutralem alignment angegreifen wenn er von diesem angegriffen wurde

einem Charakter mit bösen alignment erscheint er als roter Rauch der Altrohan wird einen Charakter mit bösem alignment angegreifen auch ohne dass er von diesem angegriffen wurde

Teleport: ein Altrohan kann sich durch andere Kreaturen und Gegenstände bewegen, er erleidet 1W20 Schaden wenn er seinen Zug in einem Gegenstand oder einer Kreatur beendet eine Kreatur erleidet in diesem fall erleidet diese 1W12 Schaden da der Altrohan weder Angst vor dem tot noch ein Verständnis dafür besitzt nutzt er dies unter umständen auch als Angriff

Griff des Gewissens
Nahkampf Waffenangriff
+7 3W6+3

Ein Altrohan ist ein künstlich erschaffenes magisches wesen seine genaue herkunft ist jedoch unbekannt für die meisten Magier ist es ein leichtes einen bestehenden altrohan zu sich zu rufen jedoch erhält dieser keine kontrolle über ihn und kann mangels des notwendigen wissens auch keinen neuen erschaffen

Altrohan
Mid size construkt neutral

AC 12
HP 20
Speed 0m/0ft teleport 8m/26ft
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
5 (-3) 13 (+1) 10 (0) 25 (+7) 10 (0) 20 (+5)

Complete immunn for poison, sleep, fire, ligthning, acid, sting und slashing expect from silver wappones,

an Altrohan don´t can see anything but he feels the presence of creatures in the distance up to 18m/59ft and he recognizes there alignment

an Charakter with good alignment sees an Altrohan as an moving of the air like in hot areas or as white, green or blue smoke, even if an caracter with good alignment attacks the altrohan he will not fight (back) he will ignore it or surrender an Altrohan does not feat his elimination because he nether has a soul nor an understandment nor awareness

an Charakter with neutral alignment sees an Altrohan as a gray cloud of dust or white smoke with yellow glowing, an Altrohan will attack an Charakter with neutral alignment if he attacks first

an Charakter with evil alignment sees an Altrohan as a read smoke the Altrohan will attack an Charakter with evil alignment without getting attacked first

Teleport: an Altrohan is able to move thru ather creatures or, but he takes damage of 1D20 if he Stopps in one if he stopps in a creature it will take 1D12 damedge because of the missing fear or understanding of death the Altrohan also will maby use this as an attack

Grip of remorse
melee wappon attack
+7 3D6+3

An Altrohan is not an natural creatur, he is an magic creature wich was created but it is unknowen by who, for most magicans it is easy to summon an existing altrohan but he can not create a new because he is missing the knowledge

sorry for my bad english

what do you think about what wuld you change

it is my first creation wich i publish

the idea was to crate a monster wich can act as a trap or gard in a dungeon for evil players as well as a help for good or neutral one in a fight

maby there shuld be also a cantrip for summon one or a book with the knowledge to create one i think book of conscience wuld be an awsome name

best regards Otschi

Complete immunity versus slashing/piercing but no resistance or immunity versus bludgeoning seems weird to me. Given that it’s implied it has no stable body I would at least give it resistance there if not immunity.
I think it’s also common for these kind of resistances to be overcome by silver OR magic weapons.

Being immune to so many things but so fragile against other damage types seems odd. So I would likely bump HP or AC a bit too. As it stands a lvl 5 Warrior with a +1 Greatclub has a decent chance to kill it in a single round.

But then maybe that is intended? With what level of characters do you plan to use this?

Thanks for the input
I thougt it wuld be nice for lv.1 or 2 as an random encounter and later to give the party the opportunity to use it as an more or less poweful weapon against evil undead

Or round about lv.10
in larger numbers to make it a challenge for the possible case of an evil player to reach different areas

I don’t have any experience in creating monsters i just had this idea and thougt i shuld write it down and maby it is usefull

Also I am interessted in running my own game but I am not sure at this point what i wuld present them in the case they refuse to do the entry Quest I am thinking about

for a level 1 party i would recommend not to use this thing as a random encounter (3d6+3 damage averages at 13 damage, which will knock out pretty much anything except for a barbarian)

also for an enemy that you plan to use against level 1 characters the host of immunities probably is a bit much, maybe reduce a lot of it to resistance instead, and for higher levels make a stronger version of it that gets the immunities and some of it’s other stats (mainly AC and HP) boosted too
I reckon immunity to sleep and poison is ok, but i would change all the other immunities to resistances instead

also i would either make attack rolls against it at disadvantage (unless the attacker has blindsight or something that can see invisible/hard to see things) or boost it’s AC a bit higher basically saying it is hard to see and therefore in kind of a permanent cover
i also think it’s INT score might be a bit high for something that has no selfawareness at all
besides that you should add skill and saving throw modifiers as i would assume it does have some of those at a higher value than just it’s attribute modifier

i wuld not realy say it is hard to see expect maby for some good caracters how only see the hot air like area expew

and becouse his INT
i lowerd ir a bit but the missing of selfawareness is becouse he does not have a soul, he is more or less only created as an handle against the evil and his INT has to be high to be able to see and understand alignments

and i wuld say he did not have special skills couse
he is not able to interact with objects

yes you are right i complete forgott about bludgeoning and magic weapones

so there is the new version

Altrohan
Mittelgroß Konstrukt neutral

Rüstungsklasse 13
Trefferpunkte 30
Bewegungsrate 0m/0ft Teleport 8m/26ft
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
5 (-3) 10 (0) 10 (0) 20 (+5) 10 (0) 9 (-1)

Vollständig Immunn gegen Gift, Schlaf, nekrotisch,
Rersistenz gegen Feuer, Blitz, Säure, Wucht, Stich und Hiebschaden außer durch Versilberte oder Magische Waffen,
zusatzimmunitäten bezaubert, erschöpft, festgesetzt, gelämt, gepackt, liegend, verängstigt, vergiftet, versteinert,
Schwächen: disadvantage gegen Kälte, Schall,
kann von Wind weggetragen werden

ein Altrohan sieht sieht seine Umgebung nicht er nimmt lediglich die Anwesenheit von anderen Wesen im umkreis von 18m/59ft wahr sowie dessen alignment, er ist nicht in der lage mit objekten zu interagieren

einem Charakter mit gutem alignment erscheint er als flimmern im der Luft oder als weißer, grünlicher oder bläulicher Rauch selbst wenn der Altrohan von einem Charakter mit gutem alignment angegriffen wird wird er nicht gegen diesen kämpfen sondern ausharren oder die flucht ergreifen, da ein Altrohan weder eine Seele noch ein Bewusstsein besitzt fürchtet dieser seine Vernichtung auch nicht sollte ein Character nur ein flimmern im der Luft sehen hat er disadvantedge bei angriffswürfen

einem Charakter mit neutralem alignment erscheint er als graue Staubwolke oder weißer Rauch mit gelb Leuchtenten Partikeln der Altrohan wird einen Charakter mit neutralem alignment angegreifen wenn er von diesem angegriffen wurde

einem Charakter mit bösen alignment erscheint er als roter Rauch der Altrohan wird einen Charakter mit bösem alignment angegreifen auch ohne dass er von diesem angegriffen wurde

Teleport: ein Altrohan kann sich durch andere Kreaturen und Gegenstände bewegen, er erleidet 1W20 Schaden wenn er seinen Zug in einem Gegenstand oder einer Kreatur beendet eine Kreatur erleidet in diesem fall erleidet diese 1W8 Schaden da der Altrohan weder Angst vor dem tot noch ein Verständnis dafür besitzt nutzt er dies unter umständen auch als Angriff

Griff des Gewissens
Nahkampf Waffenangriff
+2 1W4+3 Psychischer schaden
Retungswürfe INT,

Ein Altrohan ist ein künstlich erschaffenes magisches wesen seine genaue herkunft ist jedoch unbekannt für die meisten Magier ist es ein leichtes einen bestehenden altrohan zu sich zu rufen jedoch erhält dieser keine kontrolle über ihn und kann mangels des notwendigen wissens auch keinen neuen erschaffen

Erfahrungspunkte 50

Altrohan
Mid size construkt neutral

AC 13
HP 30
Speed 0m/0ft teleport 8m/26ft
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
5 (-3) 10 (0) 10 (0) 20 (+5) 10 (0) 9 (-1)

Complete immunn for poison, sleep, necrotic,
Resistence against fire, ligthning, acid, bludgeon, sting und slashing expect from silver or magic weapones,
condition immunities charmed, exhaustion, restrained, paralyzed, grappled, prone, frigthent, poisend, petrified,
weaknesses disatvantage against cold, thunder,
can get blowen away by the wind

an Altrohan don´t can see anything but he feels the presence of creatures in the distance up to 18m/59ft and he recognizes there alignment, he is not able to interact with objects

an Charakter with good alignment sees an Altrohan as an moving of the air like in hot areas or as white, green or blue smoke, even if an caracter with good alignment attacks the altrohan he will not fight (back) he will ignore it or surrender an Altrohan does not feat his elimination because he nether has a soul nor an understandment nor awareness if a character only sees the moving of the air he get disadvantedge on attack throws

an Charakter with neutral alignment sees an Altrohan as a gray cloud of dust or white smoke with yellow glowing, an Altrohan will attack an Charakter with neutral alignment if he attacks first

an Charakter with evil alignment sees an Altrohan as a read smoke the Altrohan will attack an Charakter with evil alignment without getting attacked first

Teleport: an Altrohan is able to move thru ather creatures or, but he takes damage of 1D20 if he Stopps in one if he stopps in a creature it will take 1D8 damedge because of the missing fear or understanding of death the Altrohan also will maby use this as an attack

Grip of remorse
melee wappon attack
+2 1D4+3 Psyco damange
Save throws INT,

An Altrohan is not an natural creatur, he is an magic creature wich was created but it is unknowen by who, for most magicans it is easy to summon an existing altrohan but he can not create a new because he is missing the knowledge

XP 50

thanks for all the input it, and let me know what you think about this version