Coming to Vienna soon

Hello everyone!
I am a mathematics student from Denmark and I will be spending the next semester in Vienna. I will arrive on September 20th and would love to find an English-speaking D&D group! Ideally, I would hope to meet people who would also like to hang out and chill with a coffee or beer before/after a game night.
I’m up for any edition though I have only played 5e and 3.5e before.
A little about myself: I’m a 22 years old guy and besides D&D, my hobbies include board games, reading, listening to music, rapping, going to concerts and partying. I’m going on exchange both because I want to experience new things and meet new people and because I want to improve my German. My username here and on Discord is my middle name, which many of my friends call me by as a nickname.
Looking forward to meeting you!

2 Likes

:partying_face:

welcome

you can try to join our open VALUE games on Friday,
(that’s our version of Adventurers League)
that has shown to be a great pool of people should you look for your rpg campaign

welcome :slight_smile:

as @Darthbinks already pointed out our weekly friday games (V.A.L.U.E.) are definitly a good starting point.
Hope you’ll have an awesome time in Vienna :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, both of you!
I will definitely show up to one of the V.A.L.U.E. game nights :smiley:

Greetings from my side as well!

Also, if you are interested about other type of RPGs, different games pop-up in this forum from time-to-time.
I even heard, a Warhammer 2nd edition campaign might start soon(ish).

Have fun!

1 Like

Tell me more…

Elector Count summoning intensifies

Hopefully @Lade will appear again on the forum soon and he shall provide more info.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to Vienna @Ravn !

I am looking forward to meet the new face in the community!

If you are interested in branching out I am looking for players for a Pathfinder 2e game right now! Pathfinder 2e Homebrew Campaign players wanted!

1 Like

Hi, and thank you! I would definitely be interested in joining your game. I will also be playing in another Pathfinder 2e campaign so hopefully I will learn the rules fairly quickly. Feel free to message me when you’ve gathered enough players and we can set a date for some session 0-coffee! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey!

That’s perfect! I think that will happen fairly quickly then since there is just one slot left to fill! I’ll let you know as soon as we are ready to set a date! Details are in the post I shared.

1 Like

I‘m aware this is months ago… would love to play WFRP if there’s a group going?

Sadly, that group has not started. BUT!
I’m still reading the WFRP 2nd edition rulebook and I might give it a try to a one-shot soon.
Will post here if I’m ready.

1 Like