Captain Paladin Wants You!

[size=150]Captain Paladin Wants You![/size]

Do YOU have what it takes to defend truth and justice?
Vanquish evil-doers? Write parking tickets?

Apply at any U.C.P.D. recruiting station today!

What a shame I’m still on theatre-leave for the next two weeks :frowning:

I LOVE writing parking tickets!!! :smiley:

Sounds insanely ridiculous, I’m in! :laughing:

[quote=“Auburney”]What a shame I’m still on theatre-leave for the next two weeks :frowning:

I LOVE writing parking tickets!!! :smiley:[/quote]
Well, I think it’s mainly going to be Neil’s character who gets to write parking tickets after landing in Cpt. Paladin’s doghouse for tampering with a crime scene.

Actually, the phrase “tampering with a crime scene” doesn’t even begin to describe it …

But … but … I didn’t even tell you anything about the game yet!

Man, either I need to work on my rep, or you’re going through serious withdrawal symptoms.

Probably both!

You don’t need to tell us - I’m in as well! :smiley:

I am currently imagining everyone in the Spielbar Group suffering from a serious case of stockholm syndrome.
“Please god oh no I have a family” gradually turning into variations of the ever popular “Oh, count me in, sounds fun, -H-”

Classical.

P.S.
Still waiting for that Police Procedure game based on filling out paperwork.

[quote=“Thopthes”][quote="-H-"]
But … but … I didn’t even tell you anything about the game yet!
[/quote]
You don’t need to tell us - I’m in as well! :smiley:[/quote]
Well, I would give you a preview, but with you guys, I never have any idea what’s going to happen. All I know about tonight’s game is that a bunch of precogs have foreseen that they’ll be in it, whatever the heck that means.

Waiting? Last week’s episode already featured the filling out of quite a few forms. In triplicate. Yep, always give the players what they want …