Can't wait to roll dice again

Hello, I come from France and I arrived in Vienna 2 month ago. Being away from my gaming table, I find myself in cruel need of D&D. I’ve been more of a DM lately, but I’d like to play a bit as a player (especially as my current level of English probably won’t allow me to master anyway). I can’t wait to see you around a table, as soon as I’ve worked out how to sign up! :grin:

6 Likes

Bienvenue!

You can join any open table. They happen on Fridays and Saturdays. You can find the locations, the tiers of the game and some house rules in any post with “VALUE” in the title. To join, just write in the forum thread for the location and the day that you’ll be there and which tier you’ll play :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Can I say that I can play any tier?

You can create characters at level 1 and 5, and when you reach higher tiers with those you can create characters at higher tiers. :slight_smile:

Ok, that’s what I’ve found in the “RPG Vienna Quickstart”, but when you say “1 and 5”, it’s the same character at both levels 1 and 5, or any variation between so I can adapt it to the DM and the other players?

And also, when do I know if the event is full?

So from what I understand (not great with rules) you’re supposed to go for level 1 or 5 (with different characters), not 2, 3, or 4. so you can play a T1 (usually mixed levels from 1-4) with level 1 or a T2 (usually mixed levels from 5-10). Most tables don’t require level matching, and if they do, the DM would tell you.

We try to keep tables at no more than 6 players per DM, so in the post there will be one message with the DMs and players. But you can still sign up if there’s more than 6 players per DM, there might be another DM last minute or you might be told there’s no guarantees there’s a spot. Basically just keep reading the thread for the session you want to play in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

Exactly, that is correct! :

Welcome on board and enjoy rolling the dice at our VALUE tables :sweat_smile:

2 Likes