Bratislava neighbour looking to join in :D

Hi everyone, nice to meet you!
My name is Razvan and I am currently residing in Bratislava. I recently found out about this group and since there is like only 1 hour difference I was really curious about joining :smiley: if that’s alright.
As for a little background about me, I am a big fan of the many types of rpg games(Witcher, Pillars of Eternity , Pathfinder games just to name a few) and CCG’s . I have played one DnD session a few years ago (can’t remember the name and we haven’t finished the campaign at that time) and a few Eldritch Horror sessions so I 'd say, while not a complete beginner, I don’t have that much experience either :smiley: .
I would like to attend the beginner sessions in the future and just get familiar with the game. Looking forward to meeting you !

7 Likes

Welcome! Feel free to join - the Saturday brunch games end late afternoon so plenty of time to get transport home - the Friday night games can sometimes run late (midnight).

In either case, watch the threads here on the forum, when you see one for a date you want to join speak up and say ‘I’m new, I would like to come’ and people will be happy to fit you in.

Welcome on board! :slight_smile: