Bier & brezel gamingcon

Updated Image

Final layout. I would offer to run a cyberpunk oneshot, whaag( org ttrpg) or honey heist :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cyberpunk sounds nice. Should we prepare something? Chars or read on rules?

If still possible I would like to come, unfortunatly I can not be sure if I am able to attend becouse I am currently offshore and if work takes longer or weather is to bad for helicopter transfer I would have ro stay longer, but planned return is 09.08

Whatā€™s the general plan? We all prepare something, bring chars and then play for 12h?:joy:

1 Like

Thereā€™s other tables that are offering games aswell and sirengames will also be selling stuff but yeah we could also just roleplay for 10 hours xF

1 Like

Iā€™m curious (and also happy about) this convention - yet I havenā€™t find anything ā€œofficialā€ about it? Is it meant for only the members of respective clubs?

As well as: How are games and table attendance organized? Can anyone come?

(For comparison: For GameHoleCon in Madison, their homepage lets GMs register and present games in advance, and players register for them. This also helps to see what is available/fully booked. I understand that this is a small gathering, so not easy compare - yet I wanted to frame my thoughts. More similar, at the recent FantasyCon, there was a front desk where planned games were announced and people could reserve a spot. Will there be anything like that here?)

Reason Iā€™m asking: I am considering to not only come, but also perhaps offer a game of NumenĆ©ra, The Strange, or SciFi CypherSystem.
Yet also not clear whether to do that as a member of RPG Vienna or WoW/Keepers :smiley:

1 Like

Hi all, is there a general fee to join this? Or just the ā‚¬5 for the table? Also, is there an official post anywhere, I canā€™t seem to find almost anything from anyone involved.

So is there a plan in the end? Who DMs and what?
Can volunteer to be a DM if needed. Can bring t1-t2 DND 5.e adventure

1 Like

There is a fee for us as a group that we will split. There is no bigger plan all the vereins will do stuff themselves I presume

is this full or are there still spots left ? this sounds like fun. the proximity of the bar is also quite appealing.

If you want to dm Numenerra I would be all ears. I always wanted to try that system!

1 Like

We should still have space for you!

Hey Lindley just the 5 for the table itā€™s not any more official than the pdf Iā€™m afraid

sign me up then

1 Like

I try to show up too

but Saturday is hard
(letā€™s hope for the best)

1 Like

With you, we should have 13 coming to 5,5 per person

1 Like

I would enjoy using the opportunity to try some non-dnd/5e systems but I donā€™t have anything to offer to run something :sweat_smile: I will think about a T1 adventure and bring some empty 5e character sheets just in case and lots of enthusiasm :tada:

Numenera is one of my favourite. I would be interested.

Also @cat4laugh could i bring another person?

1 Like

OK, Iā€™m officially coming then.
And will bring also material for one or two NumenƩra one-shots (~3 and ~4 hours) and one The Strange one-shot (~4 hours) - with characters, each.

Though I donā€™t expect to run all three of them within 10 hours ā€“ I want to eat, shop, and potentially play as a player as well :smiley: ā€“ and I still havenā€™t figured out how planning, scheduling, and reservations will take place. Probably self-organized on the spot.

1 Like

I will bring Household, if there is interest.

4 Likes