Hi, I wanted to show you a tool I discovered a few months ago made by a guy called “staussy”, who had mentioned it on Reddit. I’ve spent the last months helping him by checking bugs, builds and giving feedback.
I use DnD Beyond, but on the table I like using a physical sheet … and Beyond’s export function is tolerable, but not great: Unless you wanna print 4-6 sheets for most of your features and tracking thereof you’re still forced to use the app.
Ofc there’s custom sheet makers aplenty, but they all require you to manually enter every single thing.
Then I found
BATTLE SHEET
It’s a tool that requires zero installation for public characters and only a bookmarklet for private ones and reads the data of your Beyond character and arranges it on a sheet automatically or offers you to customize it extensively via a powerful interactive layout builder.
It tries to categorize all the things you can do during a turn (attacks, spells, items, features) into Action/Bonus action/Reaction/Passives so you can see at one glance what you can do.
It gives you checkboxes for everything that has limited use and shows its recharge time (if it has one) above. This includes spells, abilities, items, class resources or Hit Point Dice.
If an item (like the Tentacle Rod or Staff of the Adder) let’s you do special melee attacks with it, it shows in the attack column, unlike in DnD Beyond.
If a Spell is modified by a feature (like Repelling Blast by Agonizing Blast or Mage Hand by an Arcane Trickster), it will usually show the modification text as an inlay next to the text.
And it usually manages to fit all that into one page or two.
On top of that, the custom layout builder let’s you edit almost anything from changing text size, hiding certain lines or even whole categories, editing descriptions, changing colors for individual boxes or skills/abilities, adding custom boxes and lines in addition to giving you many toggles for appearance.
As the tool uses raw data and pattern recognition it should work for both first party and third party content and any edition, but most of the testing has been focused on 5.5 official content. If you notice any bugs please report them here or in the discord that’s linked on the website.
I’ve been personally using extensively and I swear by it ![]()
Reb-Charsheet.pdf (1.4 MB)
















