Any interest in one-shots?

Turns out we are NOT going to Prague, so I can make the 3rd!

Prague’s loss is our gain. It looks like this will actually be happening!

Should be an interesting day. A bunch of people who don’t know each other, an experimental game (which I’m running for the first time, cold), throw in a dash of linguistic pitfalls…

Anybody feel like backing out? :slight_smile:

Seriously, though, I’m looking forward to this. Saturday is looking very interesting.

So 2pm at Simon’s? Is that what we are looking at?

Yep, chez Simon it is!

All you’ll need is a pencil and some paper and we’re good to go. (A pad to write on might be useful as well.) Drinks and snacks can’t hurt, either, of course…

See you there!

Have fun guys and good rolls!

It’s CoT, though: "Ze good rolls, zey do nothing! "

Ok -H- (qnd everybody else) much thanks for a very enjoyable day!

Indeed! It was lovely!

Glad you had a good one guys. Bit jealous as I’ve wanted to play Call of Cthulhu for a while! (I was originally going to say “I’ve wanted a bit of CoC for a while” but decided against it…A wise choice! :wink: )

Hope we can make the next one :slight_smile:

Neil, this wasn’t Cthulhu, this was Dread. Cthulhu will be on the 16th, and I’ll be GM’ing. So you still have a chance!

Massive thanks to all - this was a blast. Well played, everyone!

Did anybody else notice the full moon on the way home last night?

And finally, a brief epilog:

A huge memorial service was held for Kate and Charles, with practically the entire college attending. At the end of the ceremony, a plaque on the library wall was dedicated to their memory.

Eventually, ivy grew over the plaque. So it goes. But their memory lives on, often in exaggerated form, in the frightening tales seniors tell freshmen preparing to go on their first spring breaks…

Alex and Aaron had many more discussions on gender studies over the following years. To nobody’s surprise, they became friends for life.

Aaron later added a gender studies minor. Alex never was quite sure what his true motivations were.

Phil was signed off the street to a major record label a few months after returning to campus. His first single became a critical success (Rolling Stone: “A beautiful, haunting lament … exemplifies the stark contrast between today’s angst-ridden generation and the carefree optimism of its 1980s counterpart.”), and reached #1 in Norway, Switzerland and Latvia.

It was a cover of Duran Duran’s Hungry like the Wolf.

And Rafael … ah yes, Rafael. The guide went on to make a full recovery, surprising doctors with his natural healing ability.

A month later, or perhaps a little less, he began shaving twice a day. But that, as they say, is a story for another day.

Thanks for playing, everyone!

Nice summary :slight_smile:

So … since this went rather well, would anyone be interested in a follow-up? Perhaps a couple weeks after Siobhan’s CoC game?

I’d definitely be interested if you have room

If the time and the place are right (and there’s room for me) I’d like to join you as well.

I am about always happy with more gaming opportunity, albeit, in this case, it might conflict with a trip back home I am undertaking from the 10th to the 19th…